Angry sex with Ashley

"I hate you," you said again, weakly, in a soft whimper, body going weak under his luscious lips.

Ashley licked behind you ear and breathed hot air onto you skin. “Show me how much.”

You gave in easily: you gripped onto Ashley’s shoulders with the tips of your fingers, closing your eyes, your lips instantly parting with a small sigh. You hated to admit how much you’d missed that mouth; that warm, taught body.

Ashley could barely contain himself: all the hours up late thinking about you had built up so that when he finally got his hands on you, he was absolutely drunk with lust. You’s skin seemed to steam nicotine: those full cocaine lips, morphine-wet eyes. He had missed: he’d never realized just how much.

He smoothed his hands down your shape, warm palms shaking with ecstasy. Without hesitation, he slipped his pretty guitarist fingers into the straps of your soaked dress, quickly sliding them off of your shoulders. You wiggled, breathing in quick inhales as Ashley peeled the wine-colored silk away from your goose-bump ridden body, grazing his calloused fingers over the chilly skin and laying deep, sucking kisses down your collarbone.

You shivered from both the sensations of Ashley’s hot, wet mouth on your bare skin and the dampness of your pores. You pushed his shoulders back a little bit, nuzzling his neck as he circled around your bellybutton with his fingertip, to reach the white oxford-style shirt’s buttons. With shaking fingers you undid the first two before hastily just ripping it open.

Ashley inhaled sharply as your cold chest pressed against his warm skin, buttons flying this way and that way, and in one swift movement he lifted you up, clasping his arms under your full, soft ass, nibbling at whatever skin was exposed to him as she toyed clumsily with the clasp of his belt.

He spun backwards and threw himself onto the bed, both of you landing with a soft bounce and an “OOMPH!”, and you immediately crawled backwards down Ashley’s smooth, creamy torso, giving his jeans a solid tug, making his lower half jerk. He grinned, mischief sparkling in his eyes, as you- the one he remembered so well- dug your long nails into his hipbones, making him hiss through his white teeth. You ducked your head down and ravenously trapped his jean’s button between you teeth, ripping them open and tonguing the zipper down.

He shuffled his legs and you bit from the waist of the denim, yanking the pants down as far as his ankles before he kicked them to the side. You crawled like some elegant animal back up the bed, plunging your cool hand into his boxer shorts and gripping onto his swollen, hot length. An involuntary grunt escaped his throat: it had been a while. No girl had ever felt the same as you; did the things you could. Just your touch alone could make him crazy. 

"Admit it," you growled, tugging at his boxers. He was free of them in moments, exposing his well-endowed member like a flower of flesh in the bed of his warm skin, and you ducked your head down to kiss the tip ever so gently. He gasped. "None of those girls could ever do what I do to you."

You lifted your head for a moment to stare deviously into his eyes and he lost control, grabbing for you with eager fingers. He sunk his hands knuckled-deep into your hair and yanked you by the thick black strands towards his mouth, a shriek of ecstasy fluttering from your lips before they met his. With his strong arms he rolled them over fiercely, pressing his carved ribs into your porcelain-pale body and immediately tearing your underwear away to plunge a finger into the shell of you.

You cried out, nails digging into your palms, as your entrance was pounded ruthlessly by Ashley’s gifted fingers. One finger became two, and Ashley clamped down onto your neck with his glistening teeth and rubbed his thumb in circles over the knot of you swollen clit, spreading the hot fluids in sweeps of random curves.

Your eyes fluttered in you skull as he brought you closer and closer to your climax, and you roughly grabbed ahold of his cock with a free hand, pumping him steadily. But Ashley knew he couldn’t take it: he bit down on your ear lobe and tore your fingers away with his free hand, lapping at the soft cartilage with his skilled tongue as you moaned wildly into your first orgasm.

"And no guy," he growled, slowly removing his fingers and sliding down your body towards your pelvis, "could ever make you scream the way I can."