You're their make-up artist, and also his crush ;)

Andy:

“Why do you guys even need someone like me anyway? Didn’t you guys do this on your own      before?” You asked, putting the final touches on Andy’s warpaint. He looked up at you and shrugged. “We did, so I don’t know. I guess the only person we can pin it on is Jon. You laugh at that, turning around to place things back on the table. “What’s your name by the way new girl?” “(Y/N).” You respond, facing him again, only to find him smiling at you. It seemed kind of suspicious. “What?” He got up and started to walk away. “Nothing, you’ll find out later (Y/N).”  -Later, you’re on Twitter only to suddenly be bombarded with new followers, and you soon found out the reason why. Andy had taken a photo of you when you weren’t looking, and the caption made you gasp in surprise. It said, “Meet our gorgeous new make-up artist (Y/N)! Think I should ask her out? ;)”

Ashley:

“Ashley! You need to stop moving!” You groan as he turns his head yet again. You know he’s only goofing around though, considering he was smirking. “You’ve been here longer then everyone else and the concerts in five minutes! They need their favorite outlaw!” “Am I your favorite (Y/N)?” He asked. He was, but you just wanted to get your job done. “Mmmhmm, yeah sure.” You say as you raise the brush to get some warpaint on his cheek, but he quickly turned his head and covered his face with his hands. “ASHLEY!” “(Y/N)!” he yelled back slightly muffled. “What’s it going to take to get you to cooperate?” “Go on a date with me.” He responded without hesitation. You say, playing it off as you aren’t interested, but of course you are. “Fine.” He sits back up beaming. “Great! After the concert! Now, let’s see your pretty eyes guide you in painting my sexy face.”

CC:

“Alright CC! You’re all set! Go rock the house!” You say with a huge grin. “And no offense to the others and all, I love them, but you’re my favorite.” “Aw thanks!” CC replies, flashing you his famous CC grin. “You’re my favorite too.” “Oh really?” You exclaim shocked. He nods. “Yeah! Out of the past ones, you’re pretty, you’re nice, you’re cute,” he lists the reasons, and trails off with the last one, “And I want to give you my number…” Ashley was walking by as he said that. “Smooth CC!” CC flipped him off and you giggled. “How about I give you mine instead?” You suggest, quickly scribbling it down on a scrap piece of paper. “Are you serious?” “This paper says otherwise, now go bang those drums.”

Jake:

“Can I ask you something?” he asks as you add a little touch-up. “Yeah, anything.” He smiles at you. “How about we get out of here? Maybe get some pizza?” You smile back but shook your head. “That sounds great but you have a photo shoot to do!” He groans. “Aw come on (Y/N)! It’s just one photoshoot, there’s a million others we can do.” He gives you the puppy eyes and you sigh. “Fine, but if I get in trouble, you better cover my ass.” He laughs, grabbing your hand and heads towards the exit. “I just can’t believe you actually agreed.” “I’m a sucker for puppy eyes.”

Jinxx:

“All set!” You say after a few minutes of silence, Jinxx might have the most complicated make-up, but at least he was quiet and let you work. You looked up to see him watching you. “Something wrong?” He shook his head. “No, just thinking. Why do you wear make-up.” You look at the ground, you’ve always been a little insecure. “Why do you?” you snap back and gasp as you realized what you said. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry. That was really rude and kind of dumb.” He blows it off. “It’s fine (Y/N), but that doesn’t’ answer my question.” You mumble it out. “Because I’m ugly as fuck.” He just laughs. Great, he agrees. you thought. “Are you kidding me? You’re stunning.” “Now you’re the one that’s kidding.” “No I’m not. To be honest… I’ve liked you for a while.”