Love Isn't Always Fair Andy Imagine

"Y/N we need to talk." Your boyfriend, Andy called as he walked into you guys’ bedroom. 

"Yeah?" You finally thought that Andy wanted to come clean & tell you what’s been happening. He’s been mad distant latley. You didn’t want to ask him about it, cause you thought he’d tell you when he was ready. You thought something bad happened to his family or something. Boy were you wrong. He took a seat on the bed. "What is it honey?" You spoke.

"Please…don’t call me that. I don’t deserve it. I have a confession to make Y/N. But please don’t hate me."

"K don’t give me a reason to hate you." You closed your book & turned all of your attention to Andy. You immediately thought of the worst.

"Um…okay so. You know how I’ve been really distant & we just…haven’t been ‘us’ lately?"

"Y-yeah. Andy what’s going on? You’re scaring me now."

"Ok ok…I met someone else."

"…I think I liked it better when you were hesitating. What do you mean you met someone else?"

"That someone else is Juliet. We talked things over &…we’re kinda back together." He explained. You were speechless. Your boyfri-ex boyfriend, of 8 months is breaking up with you. One tear fell from your left eye, then from your right. "No no no. That’s the one thing I didn’t want to happen. Please don’t cry-"

"BULLSHIT ANDY! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO BE FUCKING UPSET? YOU’RE FUCKING DUMPING ME FOR YOUR EX? I CAN’T BELIEVE I WASTED 8 MONTHS OF MY LIFE WITH YOU…I loved you." You cried-more like sobbed. You couldn’t believe what you were hearing. Is he really dumping you for Juliet?

"I know I know…I’m sorr-"

"No you’re not." You snapped. He sighed.

"I really am. Believe it or not, you know I loved you too." Loved. 

"Yeah that’s why you’re leaving me right?" He didn’t respond. His voice was stuck in his throat, he couldn’t speak. 

"I’m sorry Y/N. I truly am." He assured with his voice so low. "I’ll be back tomorrow to pick up the rest of my things. Goodbye." He kissed your temple & grabbed his leather jacket. You always used to wear his leather jacket. Once he walked out that door, you threw a picture of you & him & broke the frame. 

You got up slowly & observed what you’ve done. You picked up the glass frame & it broke your heart. This was taking when Andy first said he loved you. Not to mention it was Valentine’s day as well. On the bottom, it graved;

“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..” 

Which was from your favorite movie, The Notebook. You threw the frame back on the floor & collapsed on the ground. Why would he do this to you? He was your first love, & now he’s gone.