A hot day with Andy

You and Andy decide to have a lazy day at home. It’s hot, and the air is broken. You two are sitting there sweating it out. You decide to get up and go into the kitchen; Andy follows you to see what you’re going to do. You open the freezer door.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Andy asks. 

"It’s hot. I’m looking for ice," you respond. 

"Oh," Andy says. He leaves the kitchen. 

A few minutes later, you return with a bucket of ice. Andy cocks an eyebrow. “What are you doing, babe?”

You sit down in front of him with a seductive smile on your face. “It’s hot, and I’ve found a better - and sexier - way to cool off.” You take the piece of ice and rub it down your neck.  Andy picks up another piece of ice and starts trailing it up your thighs, making you moan softly. 

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asks. 

"Yes," you reply breathlessly, removing your clothes. You go to reach for Andy’s clothes, but he pulls away.

"This is just for you. I’m going to take my time and just pleasure you today, because as my girl, you deserve more than just sex."

He soon gets down on his knees and places another piece of ice in his mouth, smirking. You wonder what he’s going to do. He places his head between your legs and reaches for the ice bucket. A second later, you feel cold pressure between your legs. You arch your back and cry out. “Oh, God, Andy! That feels so good.” He starts moving his head up and down rapidly, making you scream louder. You feel it; you’re so close. He spits out the pieces of ice and uses his mouth and hands to finish the job. Your body goes limp, and you can barely move. Andy helps you into the shower.

The air conditioner starts back up.

Later that night, the guys come over for movie night. Ashley asks, “How did you two keep cool?” Then he notices the ice bucket and asks, “Andy, did you ice her off?”