2.1

Ashton wouldn't answer your calls, so you went over in the evening. You pressed hard on the doorbell, but there wasn't any answer either, even though you heard him inside. "Screw it", you mumble under your breath and turn the knob forcefully.

     "Ash?", you called out wandering around. You squinted worryingly as <ou made your way towards the noise till you found him. Ashton has just slid everything off a shelf and punched a wall groaning in agony at his bleeding knuckles. His jaw tightened as he waved his fist around trying to make the pain disappear. "Hey, stop that", you scream gripping his fists and watch him breathing heavily. 

    "Where's the smile?", your shaky voice asks. He furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't know, y/n." 

     "Sit over", you say. You reached for his elbow to lead him but he jerked away clearly telling you he doesn't need help. It caught you off guard but you both sat on the edge of the bed. You stroke his soft cheek wondering what's going on in his beautiful mind, "Talk to me. I'm all ears." He sighed and his empty eyes watered, like rain drops on the window. 

      "I'm faulty, y/n, why are you here?", he whimpers. You pull him in for a hug, "Because I want to be here."

    He was weeping relentlessly in your shoulder, and you rubbed his back. "It's okay Ash, I'm here to stay", a whisper escaped through your lips. You weren't sure if your heart could take much more of him falling apart. When his cries went silent, you let him chill out. You watched him embarrassingly dig his face into his hands, and you put them down on his knees. You settled for the taste of his salty lips from the tears. 

    "What was that all about?", he ask you after. You chuckle through your own tears, "Just a little bit of love from me to you. But mainly because you're a dork." 

     "Are you crying?", he panicked. "No, Ashton", you sniff and smile wiping away your own tears.

      "Lets try something new", you clap your hands readily.

       "Like what?", he turns his head towards the sound of your voice. You laugh tackling him down on the bed and sitting on his hips, making him giggle, "What are you doing?" You lean over to slide the shirt over his torso, "Guess."  

       "Y/n, I've never-", you shut him up with a kiss.

       "You will now", you say as you parted.

       "But, I-"

       "Nope", you slammed your lips into his again and he just silently let out a shaky breath. You pulled your shirt over yourself and put his hands on your shoulders, "Knock yourself out." He giggles and his long fingers tracked down every inch of your skin to your knees that were straddling him and you could feel him tremble. More or less, he's finally had a full picture of you in his mind.

      "Why are you staring at me?", you laugh as heat kicks in your cheeks, "Well, I know you're not really staring, and I just made this super awkward with the poor choice of words and I'm making it worse because I'm just rambling on but it's making me blush." You let out a deep breath.

      He smiled bright, "I bet you look really cute when you blush." He scratched his head, unsure what to do.

      "Don't worry I'll help you out", you say as you lie on top with your elbows next to his sides. He felt your warm breath in front of his face and tilted his head letting you know he's all up for it. You cupped his face for a long kiss and his hands embraced your waist. "No regrets?", you ask him one last time. His smiling head shook, "None."