1. Clarity Charms

Chapter 1 - Clarity Charms

High School.

Sheverland High. It's your stereo typical high school. There are the jocks, the cheerleaders, the goths, the nerds.. Anything you can name, we have it. And to say I wasn't fond of this school would be an understatement.

You see, Nicole Gold is the head cheerleader. She basically controls this school. She has God like features. The soft dark brown hair, perfectly straight teeth, white and clean, soft tan skin and beautiful blue eyes. She has all boys falling at her feet.

And for me, well, im not that interesting. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and lucky for me, straight white teeth. I'd say that the only thing me and Nicole have in common are our teeth. The difference with our hair is that hers have beautiful beach waves, and mine is perfectly straight.

Enough about comparing myself to someone godly, today, we get a new neighbor. The house next to us has been abandoned for almost 3 years. So to say I was excited was an understatement.

The lady that lived there last was an old kind woman. She lived there for a few years until her husband died of cancer, she then decided that the house was too big for just herself and held too many memories of him. So after she moved, to god knows where, the house has been empty ever since.

My parents decided it would be a great idea to invite them tonight for dinner. And they told me that they had a boy that looked like my age. They assumed he was an only child, considering no one else was there except him and the parents.

So here i am now, getting ready for the school that awaits me today. I brushed through my brown hair, brushed my teeth, put on light make up consisting of a little eyeliner and mascara, and put on my black ripped jeans with my black t-shirt that said "The NBHD" in white. To say i loved The Neighbourhood was an understatement. I own all their songs and know every word.

I walked down the stairs from my room and was greeted with a note on the fridge.
" Good Morning darling! I hope you have a wonderful day at school and i love you.
-Mom "

I smiled, I truly am a momma's girl.

My mom works from 5am to 9pm. I barely see her, considering she's never home. The only time I see her is on Sunday. She works everyday of the week other than Sunday. She's a nurse, for those of you asking.

I grab an apple, my bag, my phone, and head out the door. My bookbag is black with cute little cat ears at the top where the handles are.

I start to eat my apple on the walk there and once im finished, im already at the school. You see, i only live 20 minutes away from the school, so I walk there instead of taking my car. I have a black jeep, which I highly love, but im also in love with walking. So I just walk to school. And by the time im there, its already 7:30. Meaning I have half an hour left until school starts.

Once I step inside, I am greeted with more hormonal teenagers.

Time to face another horrifying day at Sheverland High.

Let's just see what today brings us...

Hi !! This is my first story and first chapter, i just hope you all enjoy my first story !! I will be updating at least once a day !! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story. Don't be a silent reader.