13. The Attack Of Pluto!

Clarity's POV

It's Monday, and we all know what that means! My least favorite day of the week. It's not that I dislike it, oh no. It's that I hate it.

And to top it all off, I'm on my *ahem* lady month? As people like to call it. I do not like discussing my personal 'downstairs' problems, at all, unless it's completely necessary. And right now, is not necessary. But I just though I'd give you a heads up, just in case I lash out. And if I do, you'll understand.

Ryder insisted on giving me a ride to school today, even though I told him I was completely fine with walking, he wouldn't budge. He said it was 'too cold outside to walk'. Yeah, okay Ryder. It's only 57°F, I think I can live.

I hear a honk outside, but that's odd. Ryder has a motorcycle, not a car.. Right?

But when I look outside, I see Ryder leaning up against a red Mustang with his keys twirling around his fingers. He sees my aw-struck face and smirks.

"Goodmorning, love," his smirk widens when I glare at him.

"Morning, ass hat," I mutter, obviously not in the mood this morning, due to a particular awakening of cramps.

"What's up your ass this morning?" he raises an eyebrow.

I glare so hard at him and narrow my eyes to the point where if looks could kill, he would be long far from gone. "I woke up with an unpleasureable awakening from my great old friend that likes to cause miserable cramps."

I didn't give two shits what he thought right now. All I could think about was getting today over.

"Oh, sorry about that," was all he said, realizing I was not one to mess with this morning.

"Yeah well, let's get to school shall we?" I smile, trying to hide the fact that my cramps just won't leave me alone.

He just nods and opens my door for me, I smile at him gratefully before taking my place in the car. He's being a complete gentlemen, and I am very grateful and happy for it.

Once we reach school, everyone starts to talk, point, and whisper towards us. Something I have been getting a lot lately.

Ryder then slings his arm around my shoulder, and pulls me closer to him. I'm not really bothered by it though, it's just an all too familiar feeling towards me.

That is until Nicole comes running towards us.

"Claws!!" she gushes when she sees me. She runs towards me and captures me into a tight, warmth filled hug, that I really needed.

I heard someone growl, "Hands off of her. Now."

It was obviously Ryder. Who else would tell someone not to touch me? Sure as hell wouldn't be Caleb.

Nicole pulls away and gasps, "Did you hear that, Claws?! He just told me- No! He demanded me to let go of you! Tame your boyfriend this instant!" she scowls while pointing towards Ryder, who was seething with rage.

"Okay, first, he's not my boyfriend. And second, just drop it Nikki." I sigh, obviously not in the mood for another argument to break out between the two.

The last time they argued, Ryder got slapped across the face by Nicole. Don't ask how or why that happened, because honestly, I have no idea. I turn around the corner and see Nicole slapping him across the face and stomping away. She never told me what happened between the two.

"But-" she started, but I didn't let her finish.

"Just drop it, Nicole." When I used her full first name, she knew I was serious, so she finally dropped it.