Epilogue

"Clarity!" My best friend calls after me.

I rush out of the hotel room, "I'm coming!"

She smiles at me, tears swimming in her eyes.

I smile sadly at her, "Don't cry please," I wipe the tears away with my thumbs.

She tugs me into a hug, "I'm just so happy for you," she whispers.

I tightly hug her back, "I'm happy too," I smile.

She pulls back, "I'm so fucking happy you're happy," she smiles brightly.

"We should get going," she says after a moment of comfortable silence.

I nod in agreement, and she drags me along with her towards the car, or I should say limo, waiting for us.

When we reach the car waiting for us, an elder man is already holding the door for us.

"Thank you, sir," I smile.

He smiles back, "My pleasure, miss."

One last flash of his smile, and then Nicole barges through and he closes the door.

This limo is too much for me. I mean, come on. It's only me and Nicole, all because Ryder isn't allowed to see me until during the ceremony.

I don't have much friends, but I took the courtesy to invite Tiffany.

She took the invitation, and apologized for everything.

I'm 23 now, and highschool was a long time ago, so of course, I forgave her.

Highschool doesn't matter anymore.

Right now matters.

Because I am officially getting married to love of my life.

When we reach the location, I smile in memory.

"I have something to show you," he whispers.

I jump in surprise and drop one of the dishes I was washing.

I look behind me, and he's smiling sheepishly.

I can't help but chuckle at his behavior most of the time.

Ryder places his hands on my waist, "No, but really, I do have something to show you," he smiles.

"What is it?" I question.

He just smiles at me, "Take me hand," he whispers.

"How cheesy," I roll my eyes, but take his hand anyways.

He just smiles brighter.

I raise an eyebrow at his weird behavior.

He leads me out to the red jeep he bought after selling his motorcycle.

I told him that he didn't have too, but all he said was, "I'm not going to carry our children on a motorcycle."

I, of course, blushed.

Ryder opens my door for me, but that isn't weird for him because he always opens my door for me.

Ryder closes my door before jogging around the car.

"Here," he extends a blindfold.

I raise both of my eyebrows, "You're not going to kill me, are you?" I joke.

He chuckles, "No, I love you too fucking much for that. Now put it on," he pushes it in my direction.