23. All Over Again

He continues to kiss my neck, gripping my waist.

I lightly moan in response to him and tug at his hair. I tug at his shirt once more, and he finally pulls away, taking his shirt off.

I admire him for a second until I feel his warm lips against mine again. And I swear I can feel the smirk against my lips.

He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, my fingers tangled in his hair.

He walks his way towards the stairs, and then he tugs at my shirt, lightly.

I pull away, taking on to the hint. I self-consciously take my shirt off. He takes a look at me, and his mouth gapes open.

He gasps inwardly and then looks at me in the eyes, giving me reasurance. He smiles at me and I smile back, and then pull his face towards mine.

I flutter my eyes close and kiss him with everything I have. This kiss wasn't like the beginning. It was full of hunger and desperation. The other one was sweet, and soft, but I didn't mind.

He pulls away from the wall he pushed me against. I didn't even realize I was against the wall in the first place.

He continues to walk up the staircase, never breaking apart a single moment. But, because air is a necessity, I involuntarily pull away from him.

Much to my luck, he trails his kisses down my neck. I moan in appreciation, and tug at his hair. He groans in response.

He opens my bedroom door, and my heart begins to beat rapidly.

*Click*

He moves back up to my lips, gripping my thighs a little harder. He makes his way towards the bed and places me down.

His arms place themselves around my waist and he lightly lifts me up. His long, lengthy fingers unclasp my bra, and my heart beats more than earlier.

I'm surpised he doesn't hear it.

I remove the bra from myself and lay back down on the bed, looking anywhere but him.

"Hey, look at me," I hear him whisper, as he holds my face between his hands.

I look into those dark, green eyes that I love so much. And he gives me a breath taking smile, that I can't refuse to give back. His eyes travel downward, and I self-conciously look at him.

"Gosh, love. You're so fucking beautiful," he looks me in the eyes, awe-struck.

And just like that, all my worries are gone.

I have never been this exposed with anyone before. Not even with my best friend Nicole. Not even with my mom, well, after I was over the diaper ages.

The only time I was ever remotely close to being this exposed, was only in my mirror of my bathroom. No one was around, and no one was with me.

I never loved my body. I would always look into the mirror with disgust every morning. Everyone would say 'I wish I had a body like yours!' or 'You're so beautiful'. And of course, me being Clarity, I never believed them. I would just politely smile and look downwards.