Chatper 14

I hung my backpack on my shoulders and pulled my luggage passing through the tall school door. Mr Cedric smiled sweetly probably noticing how sad I looked right now.

"I'm sure you'll be just fine here Elizabeth. I'll get someone to show you around and bring you to your room."

"Thank you Mr Cedric. You can call me Liz and I would appreciate that very much."

I mentally cringed at my reply. It sounded so fake and stiff. If Ruth was here she would probably be laughing. Mr Cedric walked over to a blonde student. She was really pretty and tall. Her uniform looks so good on her. It was clinging onto her perfectly. Her skirt was short but not slutty short. Her legs looked so long and seemed like there was no end to it.

I realised she was standing with a group of girls who were also wearing uniforms similar to hers. Her face frowned as she talked to Mr Cedric.

"Why do I have to? ughhh.."

Her voice suddenly loud and clear. They both turned to my direction and I pretended not to see them. Mr Cedric's once happy face turned serious. The unknown gorgeous looking girl scowled and made her way to me. I looked down at my shoes quickly.

My heartbeat became fast as her footsteps came closer along with her other friends. The sound stopped. A moment of silence passed. I was unsure of what had happened so I slowly glanced up.

Holy crap!

She was right in front of me. Her hands folded across her chest. My eyes met hers.

"Hi. I'm Pamela. Pam for short. I've been told to take you around the school grounds." She reached out her hand and gave me a genuine smile. I shook her hand smiling at her.

"Hello. My name is Elizaveth. Sorry. I mean Elizabeth. You can call me Liz." My tongue got tide from being nervous.

I could see Pam's eyes lit up with amusement? She laughed and let go off my hand.

"Geez. No need to be nervous and all. You sounded like I was just interrogating you." Still laughing at me. I smiled at her bubbly character. It made me relax a little thinking that she was almost like Ruth.

"Sorry. I'm just a little nervous being the new kid."

"Come on. I'll take you to our room and drop off your things so we can walk around freely."

She must have had realised the questioning look on my face.

"Oh right. Sorry. These two here are Mea and Hana." glancing at her two friends. "We're staying in the same room since one room consists of 5 students."

Mea and Hana waved and smiled at me. Of course I smiled back. I have no intention of having enemies on my first day.

The room was surprisingly nice. Nice as in super nice. There were 5 King sized beds against the wall and next to them were some night stands. The wall were covered with dark brown wallpapers with elegant looking patterns on it. A chandelier beautifully hung from the ceiling. The middle of the room was empty so walking would be easy since it was so spacious. At the end of the room was a tall glass window covered by beige curtains draping down. I stood there in awe. My jaw literally dropped.

"Yeah. Got the same look on my face when I first came here."
Hana said walking into the room from behind me.

I closed my mouth swallowing hard. "Is this normal? Are all rooms like this?"

"Pretty much. We did some things to our room since it looked so boring." Pam answered while puffing some pillows.

"Hana here came a little bit later after we started decorating it."
I nodded my head taking all of it in and realised there was actually a book case near the window and a dark brown sofa.