↠.

they say that in greek mythology, zeus had originally created the people who were meant to be together as one. but fearing their power, he split them and let the lost soulmates find each other themselves.

you're a dick zeus.

it's because of you i have three dogs and a non-existent social life.
jafar was my biggest dog, a german shepherd who was a little angel heaven sent.

satan was the little shit who loved to rip up my sofa cushions and my clothes. it's because of him his food money is dwindling and he just doesn't even know it. and yes, his name is satan.

currently, it was raining like hell outside which angered satan because he always went outside everyday but i wouldn't let him because he would fuck up my shit with mud.

despite his mood, he and jafar still cuddled me as i drowned in junk food, tears and possibly my own blood. sadly, it was that time of the month for me and unfortunately i had no one to make a munchie run to the store for me so i had to haul ass and drive 15 minutes to the nearest 7-11 where i probably blew around $100.
no ragrets.

maybe i should introduce myself.

hi. i'm ebony parker and i have no life whatsoever.
i reside in a beautiful expensive apartment that i cannot afford at the moment because my family will hasn't been notified and i have two dogs.

i graduated from an music and arts school in canada and i moved to korea because my mum had the grandest idea to ship me to live with my older brother.
but i moved out the second month because he was an annoying shit and got an apartment literally right beside his place.

oh and i'm turning twenty in two months but i look like i'm sixteen.

and right now i'm wasting away my life watching anime for six hours straight.

no ragrets.

-------------

ayyyyyyyy. 

i hope you will like this book and pls vote and comment and stufffs okok bye

-haestheticly.