↠.

ebony:;

"satan get off the dam rose bushes!! those are jeonghanies! go shit on woozi's!" i could heard my brother shouting at satan from all the way in my apartment. well, i'm on the second floor, jeonghan and woozi live under me right beside each other.
they're the only members from my brothers band that i have met and for the moment, i want it to stay that way. mostly because i look like shit half the time.
my brother is lee seokmin and we have different fathers thats why my last name is different and also because i moved to canada when i was 5.

we grew up very differently and don't even look related. i have unnatural black hair with mismatching eyes and by that i mean that i have one pale blue rye and one pale green eye.
the scientific term is long as fuck and i'm too unproductive to learn it so lets just say i have mismatching eyes.

also, i was a smoker.

not the heavy, three cigarettes a day. i only smoked when i needed to relieve stress so that meant about two a week.

my brother doesn't like it but i'm 19 now and he doesn't run my life anymore.

"yah- satan go away! don't make me get jisoo and his bible!" woozi came outside and saw satan messing around in his rose bushes.
i raised an eyebrow, doesn't he mean jesus?

"noona!!" he shouted up at me, "come get this demon of yours and dispose of it' or i'll go get my guitar." he threatened me threw his pink fringe, which was disheveled like he's been stressing badly.

i laughed, "last time i broke your guitar, do you really want that again?" he shook his head and stomped into his place, shouting, 'jisoo where is your bible?' and something about exorcisms.

i rolled my eyes and brought my pack of cigarettes out of my sweater pocket, i only had four left which meant i needed a refill soon. i dug my lighter out of my bra and lit the cigarette, letting the smoke into my lungs.

instantly, i felt that stress melt off of my body, and imagined it floating away with the smoke as i blew it out.

after a while, everyone went back in their respected homes and it was finally quiet outside.

"you know, smoking kills."

i looked down on the ground level, a tall orange haired man wearing a pastel pink shirt, was looking up at me with concern.

honestly i don't know what made me drop my cigarette, his beautiful face or the fact that he kind of scared me.

---------------

holy jisoo.

i hope you liked it.

-haestheticly