ebony:;

"yeah thanks a lot for that satan, you're supposed to go outside not on the fucking rug!!" my dog cowered under the coffee table in shame, as i angrily took the rug from the floor and rolled it up, along with his shit.

the boys had all gone home to their own apartments an hour ago and left me alone to deal with satan.
i sighed, "satan you better go onto your chair and think about what you have done. i better see you their by the time i am back." satan whimpered and i walked out of my door to the garbage can outside. angrily i kicked the fence door open and pretty much slammed my shit covered rug against the exterior of the garbage can.
my gorgeous fluffy black rug was now brown and disgusting. i had go buy a new one now.

"wow you look angry." joshua stood beside the garbage can with a faint smirk on his face.

"shut it carrot top. i'm not in the mood." i grumbled, kicking the rug one more time.

he hissed, "damn girl. what's got you ticked off? what did the poor rug do to you?" he shoved his hands in my pockets and sauntered over to me.

i stepped back until i felt the fence under my bum and sat down, "satan is being satan. he decided it was a great fucking idea to take a shit right on my rug."

what i just said must have been really funny to him because once i finished my sentence, he broke out laughing and even bent over whilst holding his stomach.

carrot top looks ridiculous.

"the fuck you laughing at?! that rug cost me $200 and my whole piggy bank!" i whined, "don't laugh at my struggle."

his laughing died down and he walked over to me, "i'm sorry but- but you just made it sound so funny!" he started laughing again and leaned against the fence for support.

i rolled my eyes, "i dare you to try and deal with satan for one day. then we will see who's laughing."

joshua stopped laughing and looked at me seriously, "i'll take that challenge. give me the devil."

------------

ayyyyy.
annyeong haseyo.

byeee

-haestheticly