ebony:;

a week ago, joshua and i went on out second date. now he is coming over for a movie and i'm really scared.
last night when i was walking jafar and satan, we almost kissed.

like

on the lips.

he leaned in for the kiss but i turned my cheek and instead felt his soft lips on my face rather than where i wanted them.

i could tell he was disappointed, it was all over his expression but he only smiled, apologized and walked back inside. he only just texted me a minute ago that he was coming over.

this time i planned on letting him kiss me.

"here you are j-baby." i placed the big bowl of dog food in front of jafar who immediately jumped at the sight of food. just like me.

intense barking came from satan who tried his dang hardest to get some food too but all it took was a little shove of jafar's paw to send satan sliding across the floor.

i rolled my eyes, getting satan's bowl and filled it with food.

"here you are, you devil." i grumbled, not even bothering to place his bowl down nicely which caused some food to spill out.

"hello?" the voice, which i figured belonged to joshua echoed though my house, "ebony?

"in the living room." i said, picking my phone off of the coffee table to check my twitter feed.

"OH MY GOD SLEEPY'S SONG 'BODY LOTION' FT BANG YONGGUK CAME OUT!" in a span of three seconds i already had the song playing and could feel my insides burst into happiness.

"why is it that lately i come to your house with you screaming? you're like asuna. freaking out about something." joshua scrunched up his nose and plopped down on the empty space beside me.

my eyes were closed in happiness as i swayed to the sound of yongguk's deep sexy voice. "this makes me happy."

"don't i make you happy, jagiya?" his voice was suddenly right against my neck, making me jump up in shock.

"hong jisoo, you are a child of god!" i glared at him.

he laughed, "don't act like you didn't like the contact. because i could do something else," he looked away tauntingly, fumbling with the small quilt that covered my sofa.

hesitantly, i moved to my original spot with my eyes watching him in alarm.
once i knew he wasn't gonna pull something, i went back to yongguk but joshua had different plans.

he took both sides of my
face and pressed his lips against mine.
i stared at him in panic, his eyes were closed and he was about to pull away when i melted into the kiss.

"alright jisoo, i liked that."

------

quack! jab an eye' dope cheeky jongdaeee

no mom you don't know cheeky jongdaee

legit what i sing to 'boy in luv' after i saw that one picture lol.

-hobiwonkenobi