ebony:;

"EBONY COME GET YOUR FUCKING DEVIL RIGHT NOW." loud bangs thundered against my door, interrupting my precious sword art online time.
my blanket fell to the floor as i stood up and my tv remotes followed. i placed my bowl of ramen on the coffee table and angrily stomped to my door.

"you wanted him and you are a child of god! no swearing!!" i shouted at joshua who handed me by little dog, who seemed smug.

joshua shook his head vigorously, "i'm living with regrets. that is hell itself. i don't know how you do it. i almost did an exorcism."

i rolled my eyes and snuggled satan, "my poor baby. you're heaven sent." i was only saying these stuff to piss of jisoo, who was basically fuming.

"you're crazy! absolutely crazy! how do you put up with that devil?"

i shrugged, "he's just misunderstood."

"he took a shit on your rug!" joshua invited himself in my house and collapsed on the couch, that's when i noticed a couple scratches on the back of his neck.

satan noticed my body tense and jumped out of my arms, already halfway down the hallway. i walked into the kitchen, thinking of many ways of how i would punish satan but for now i needed to wet cloth to clean joshua's wounds. i don't even want to ask how they got there.

once the water was at the perfect warm temperature, i soaked the cloth and squeezed out excess water.

joshua was still faced down on my couch, completely engrossed in sulking until i placed the cloth on his neck and he practically hit the ceiling.

"calm your tits man, i'm helping you." he faced the tv, still on his stomach as i cleaned the blood.

"it hurts." he whined, "i hate your dog."

"you wimp." i tsked, finishing up the cleaning flicked his back, "i'm done."

i stood up from my spot beside him, deciding to change my clothes but joshua was quick to sit up and pull me onto his lap.

"holy jisoo, what are you doing?",i asked him, fighting to stand up but he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"thank you. what are you doing tonight?"  he let go of me and i took that opportunity to stand up.

"nothing." 

"good. be ready by 7."

-----------

ayyyy

-haestheticly