ebony:;

i don't know what was worse; watching the petals of the cherry blossoms fall one by one to the ground or the retreating figure of joshua hong.

this morning was a great morning, joshua came over for his usual cup of coffee and kisses. it was normal, everything was fine.

we watched some 'bleach' on netflix with some cuddles from jafar and satan.

than he decided we should go for a walk to the park and by now, i hadn't noticed he slight change in his actions towards me.

we've been dating for five weeks and in the span of time, i knew that i was feeling something real for him.

i loved joshua.

until exactly 4;56pm.

when he drowned my heart.

"let's go for a walk, jagi." joshua smiled, "it's a nice day out."

i agreed and we both got our warm jackets on and slipped outside in the slight fall breeze. seokmin and all his friends were outside, playing around and having a few drinks. they waved and continued on. completely forgetting about us.

usually on walks, joshua would take my hand in his and would squeeze it.

he didn't do it this time.

but i didn't try to grab his because i was scared of rejection.

we stopped walking by a little bench under a faltering cherry blossom and we sat down in silence. i stuffed my hands in my pockets and basked in the silence. however, joshua seemed nervous. he constantly wiped his hands on his jeans and his breathing quickened.

"u-uhmm, ebony. i have to tell you something."

i looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to speak.

"i'm leaving you and i'm not coming back.

----

ughh i can never stick to a book for more than ten chapters now i hate ms.

-hobiwonkenobi