ebony:;

the boy continued to stare up at me, satisfaction clear on his face as he stopped on my cigarette.

"thanks a lot asshole." i groaned, "that was my last smoke." i felt dread settle in my heart since it really was my last smoke and i knew i was too lazy to buy myself another pack.

he smiled, like he was proud of himself and bowed, "thank you, i shall sleep nicely tonight knowing that i saved your lungs."

i rolled my eyes and showed him my middle finger, "you owe me a pack since that was my last cigarette."

he shrugged, "probably not, see yah." he walked into jihoon's apartment and left me to think about how much i disliked him already.

line break:;

seokmin rudely barged into my house with all his friends in tow, causing satan to freak out and bark at the top of his lungs.

"yah! you piece of ass! the fuck do you think i'm running here? a charity? go away. i wish to drown in my pain." i shouted at him, earning myself a couple of frightened glances from his friends.

my brother only smiled hugely, "we have nothing to do, noona. entertain us."

i rolled my eyes, "entertain yourselves. kirito finally woke up and he needs to find asuna." i grabbed the bag of munchies from the floor and walked over to my comfy cocoon on the couch. i just got back from the 7-11 and bought a new pack of cigarettes because some carrot top asshole made me drop my last one. to make it even better, he is here now.

my brother and his friends all sat down around the living, taking up the couches and even took the little seat pillows from the cabinet and occupied the floor.
each of them had a bag of munchies of their own and i felt less guilty of having all this junk food to myself.

the spot next to me was open and carrot top made his way over to me but satan jumped onto the couch and snuggled up against me. i smiled and rubbed his head, next to him jafar came and got comfy. his tail resting on jihoon who was engrossed into the anime i was watching.

carrot top sighed, and sat down on the floor, opening a strawberry milk as he got comfy.

"noona, i want to introduce you to my friends." seokmin stood up and pointed to each boy, "this is mingyu. seungkwan. seongcheol. vernon. jun. minghao. wonwoo. dino. hoshi. and joshua." the last person he pointed to was carrot top and i glared at him.

"now i know the name of the murder and i have allowed him into my house. be lucky satan isn't tearing you apart." i narrowed my eyes at 'joshua' and
he visibly shuddered.

"great now that ebony has officially threatened jisoo can we watch something else? noona's anime is boring."

----------