Chapter 7 Not to be

(First day of School)
I pulled out the map and Takashi said
"I believe we are here... but I can't be sure!" I sighed and thought 'classroom 105... where are you?'. Takashi smiled and said in the distance
"I found it!" I could barely see him through the groups of students. I quickly ran to his side and huffed
"Finally you found it for us!" He smiled and said
"No problem!" We cautiously walked into the class room. All of the talking ceased. When me and Takashi walked in hand in hand. There was a lot of whispering that followed. We took seats in the front. I pulled out some manga and I gave one to Takashi. I whispered
"You read it right to left. You start in the top right corner and read left. Then you drop down and do the same thing. Soon you will end up in the bottom left corner!" He smiled and continued reading. Until a teacher walked in. He cleared his throat and said "I'm guessing your Naomi and that's Takashi!" I nodded and he said "Switch seats with the gentleman in the back." I grabbed my stuff and I was about to move. Takashi grabbed my skirt and asked "why does she have to move?" I blushed and said "Takashi! Let me go! Sensei asked me to move..." I switched seats and I could see how angry Takashi was.
•After school•
We were walking home and Takashi was whipping his ninja stars at trees. I stopped him by grabbing his last ninja star. He asked "why did you take that!?!" I said "You are being destructive! Look! Were under a cherry blossom tree!!!" I spun around and a flower fell onto my head. Takashi pulled me into his chest. I blushed and asked
"What are you doing?" He pressed his lips to mine and I quickly jolted back. He said "I'm sorry Naomi! I just can't control myself! Your more beautiful then a cherry blossom!"  I said "Let's get home... It looks like rain." I pulled Takashi arm. He smiled and quickly followed after me. When we arrive home... Soulls shouted "My butterfly and her ugly spider." Takashi glared at Soulls. Soulls drug me into my room and said "Lets do girl talk... Any hot guys... Or girls whatever you please!!!" To be honest I wasn't listening to a word he said. I could only think about Takashi. Can he be human forever? Soulls grabbed my face and asked "Are you even listening to me? What/Who are you thinking about?"  I walked into my personal bathroom and began to change into my kimono. He continued talking to me through the door. Then it slid through my lips... I said "I think I love Takashi... I mean he has always been there for me. To protect me and make me feel better." I began to cry as I said "He can only be a human for 5 more years. Then back to a spider that people try to crush." I heard Soulls sigh and he said "I maybe able to make a mock potion that can have him human for 400,900 years... But will Takashi want to be a human ninja that long?" I stopped crying and though 'It would be selfish if I forced him to be a human.' I said "You're probably right! Soulls I mean you are a huge ball of perfection. An what not!" He said "Naomi you know that is not true!"  I looked in the mirror at my reflection. My eyes became dim as I punched the mirror. Why does my life have to be such shit? I know I'm not starving or in poverty but still... I was forced to kill my own flesh and blood. Outta all people... my loving caring parents. 

>The next morning<

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around my waist, and a head resting in the crook of my neck. I looked over careful not to wake whoever it was up. I slowly turned to see. "Takashi!" I whispered. He nuzzled deeper into my hair. I said "HEY! Wake up Takashi!" He yawned and looked at me. He rolled off the bed and began to blush. I said "Umm... Takashi. Your nose is bleeding." He quickly ran out of my room. I laughed and thought 'Takashi Why were you in my room?' Soulls walked in and said "That creep was in YOUR bed?" I began to laugh as I said "He's not a creep! An guess what? That 'creep' actually made me smile. So how you feelin'?" He pouted and I decided to take a shower and get dressed for another interesting day!