Chapter 11 Don't go...

I woke up the next morning and Takashi wasn't next to me. I sighed and took a shower. Only 3 more days left of break. I went downstairs and asked Soulls "Have you seen Takashi?" He shook his head and said "Don't worry! He will come back for you!" I said "Yeah! He has to! Takashi is my pet/bodyguard." Soulls smiled and said "That's a positive way to think about it!" I smiled and hugged Soulls. I said "I'm going out for coffee would you like to join me?" He took my hand and said "Of course!" He got dressed and we went outside. I said "The cafe is this way!" I took his hand and pulled him down the sidewalk with me. Once we arrived at the cafe. I ordered a cappuccino. Then Soulls just ordered a mocha. I sat at a table in the corner. As I began to read Soulls asked "Why must you always bury your face in one of those books?" I said "I don't know... To escape reality! That's the only reason I can think of.... Why do you ask?" He shrugged and said "Just wondering." I silenced him and said "I sense a bad presence here!" I grabbed my coffee and rushed out of the cafe. With Soulls right behind me. He asked "What is it?" I shrugged and said "I don't know. It's close though!" I turned sharply and seen a trickster. Soulls was gone. I readied my scythe and cut through the air. He laughed and said "All of your friends are gone! What will you do?" He pulled out a mist and I seen Takashi and Soulls. I hissed "Let them go!" He said "Give me the necklaces!" I pulled out the unicorn necklaces. He snatched them and when he turned his back... I dug the scythe into his back. He hissed and hit me hard. Knocking me to the floor unconscious. (While Naomi was knocked out) Takashi pov: I looked over and seen Naomi knocked out on the ground. I shook her and to no avail. She didn't wake up. I shouted "Soulls!!! I found Naomi!" I hugged her tightly to my chest. She was still breathing and I could hear her heart beat. I shook her again... Then she finally woke up. Naomi pov: I awoke in Takashi's arms. I hugged him tightly and gasped "I-I'm so sorry Takashi... Protect Soulls for me." I began to close my eyes. He shook me and cried "Don't go!!!" I open my eyes and shouted "SOULLS!!!" He rushed to my side. Soulls asked "What's wrong? Where are your necklaces?" I coughed up blood and snatched up my scythe using it to help me up. I said "For some reason a trickster stole them... Mine and Mom's." Soulls said "Oh no... That's not good Naomi! You and Takashi go!" I said "I cannot leave you here!" He pushed me into Takashi and he said "I'm trusting you to protect her! Please don't let me down. Take her and run... Run as far/fast as you can!" Takashi picked me up and began to run. I was crying, hitting, and hitting him. He said "I'm sorry Naomi! I'm just doing my duty! To protect every pretty hair on your head." I hugged onto him tighter as we arrived in a cabin. I cried and Takashi wiped my tears away. He kissed me and pushed me down onto the bed. He untied the ribbon on my neck with his teeth. A few seconds later Soulls walked in covered in blood. He cleared his throat and handed me the necklaces. He smirked and said "I've left you in charge of my sister... An what do you do? You try to get up her skirt! You're worst then Chaius." Takashi hid behind me and I said "It's my fault... I shouldn't have let my guard down! So did you kill the trickster?" He smirked and said "Yea! I got your necklaces back now... Didn't I?" I nodded and took my ribbon out of Takashi's mouth. Then tied it back on my neck. I smiled and said "Well boy's! Let's go home now." They smiled and agreed with me.