Chapter 12 What's the meaning?

Once we got home we found out we were robbed. Well Soulls was! He went in his room and shouted "I'VE BEEN ROBBED! My jewelry is all gone!" He began crying dramatically. I rubbed his back and said "Let me check my room!" I walked in there and seen my night clothes drawer... Empty. I sobbed "Takashi!!! My kimonos are gone!" Takashi ran into my room and held me tightly to his chest. He said "I can buy you a new night clothes wardrobe!" He wiped my tears away and said "Just smile for me!" I put on my biggest and brightest smile. He smiled and said "Soulls were going shopping if you would like to come! I'm buy Naomi's nightclothes..." After he said that Soulls ran downstairs and said 'You are buying her what?" Takashi pulled out his ninja stars and said "I'm paying for her night clothes!" Soulls pulled out shrukens. He said "Fight me spider boy!" I shouted "Stop! At this rate we are never getting to the mall. Due to you guys not chilling! By the time we get to the mall, You guys will be dead!" They finally shut up and proceeded to walk outside. We got into the car. Soulls drove... While me and Takashi rode in the back together. Soulls was glaring at the both of us. Through the rear view mirror.  I smirked at him and looked up at Takashi. He smiled down at me and said "You can take a nap if you would like!" Which I ended up doing anyways. Weather I had his permission or not! Soon we arrived at the mall. I said "Nothing like a nice big mall and pockets full of money... Right Takashi?" He nodded in agreement. Soulls said "Well you two ponder live and death. I'm looking for stuff to put into my empty wardrobe!!! Meet me back here later... Kay'!" We both responded with a loud "KAY'!" He rubbed his ears and walked off. Takashi said "Let's go to Hot Topic first!" I nodded and tugged onto his arm. He smiled as we walked through the mall. We spent a lot of our money in Hot Topic. We walked up to Soulls. Who was pouting and literally had a storm cloud over his head. He tugged on my arm and said "Let's go home. I'm bored of this already!" He drug me out of the mall and left Takashi standing there. Holding all of the bags. {A Few Hours later...} Takashi had to walk home because Soulls had a hissy fit. When Takashi got home his clothes were all wet. He didn't have his shirt on either. I blushed and said "Get into a hot bath before you catch a cold!" He asked "How can I catch the cold?" *sneeze* I sighed and said "Like that obviously..." I walked him upstairs and said"'Go in the bathroom and get warm!" He said "Ok!" *cough* I huffed "Oh brother. I mean that literally Soulls!" I walked downstairs into the kitchen and began to make a pot of tea.