Chapter 15 Death

I seen red as Terrance's dagger ripped through my flesh. I coughed up blood an it splattered on Terrance's face. He smiled and said "Finally you die! I was getting bored of your antics! After all you thought you killed me. All of this time Blade and Sara worked for me. Soulls was just an actor and Takashi was the only real man. He never vowed to work for me. He was a naive bastard! He wanted to be loved by you! Yes he was an actual ninja spider. I had Blade and Sara assassinate your parents. Sara changed your past so you believed you killed them. All this time the magic potion Takashi has been digesting. Is killing him slowly. He did this for you! Oh yeah! Your parents put up a grand ole fight." I sobbed and coughed "You lying two faced bastard!" He smirked and said "Yes but I'm not lying which is the fun thing!" I fell to the ground as he stabbed me again. He smiled and left. I scooted close to Takashi. I said "I'm sorry! I couldn't live for you.... I couldn't even live for myself. I closed my eyes and felt a ray of light shining on my face. I seen "Mother! Father!" I ran up to them and hugged them tightly. They said "We are finally together again Naomi!" I asked "Where is Takashi?" They both frowned and said "He is... I don't think we should tell you." I yelled "Tell me! I love him dearly." They had their mist viewing. He was still alive! I said "Wait... He was on the verge of Death. He didn't! Please mother father tell me his didn't!!!" They frowned and said "He also lied. He needed you dead!" I watched him pick up my corpse and carry me away. I asked "Where is he taking me?!?!?!" They said "To...  Terrance. The god of revenge." I collapsed and said "That's not possible... I can't die/be dead like this!" I fell through the clouds into my body. I awoke in Takashi's arms. I quickly punched him in the jaw. He said "What in the hell?!?" I said "You asshole!" I started to beat him up. He stopped my next attack with one hand. He said "Calm down!" I said "Fuck You!" I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He collapsed and said "You bitch get back here!" I hid in a cherry blossom tree. He was under me. I readied my scythe. I hit him hard with it. I smirked and said "Here have a perfect cherry blossom!" I brought my scythe down on him. He coughed and I asked "Are you really gonna die this time?"  He started to turn pale. I sat down next to him and said "You know I actually loved you and now; I'm forced to kill you because your rotting." I brought up my scythe and was about to kill him. Then he turned into a spider. I said "Shit!" I felt something cold pressed to my neck. He was human again. He held me close to his body. He had the knife digging into my neck. I smirked and said"Why don't you just kill me?" I could feel him shaking. I asked "Could it be because you like me/ liked me?" He said "T-That's impossible!" I smiled and said "I have one last request!" He asked "What is it?" I smirked and said "Give me a kiss... A real kiss!" He blushed and said "Ok seems simple enough!" He slowly turned me around and placed his hand on my lower back. His other hand went behind my neck. He pressed his lips to mine and leaned me back. He kissed down my neck and whispered "You will never know the real me!" I untied his neck tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He untied my kimono and ran his hands up my sides. I pulled my bobby pin out and stabbed it into his neck. He soon fainted. I sighed "What a creep... Never under estimate death!" I took his shirt and pulled it on over my ripped kimono.