Chapter 16 One last dance

Soon I was at Terrance's residence. I knocked out a prostitute and stole her attire; So I could sneak into the castle. I coughed and put on my best girly girl voice. I walked into the castle. Surprisingly I didn't even get one suspicious. I began to walk to Terrance's room. I looked around and Someone grabbed me from behind. I squeaked "Ahh!" It was Terrance. He was kissing my neck and holding my waist. I tried to hide my disgust. I sharply turned and said "OH MY!!! Lord Terrance!" He smirked and said "The one and only! Now beautiful thing... Whats your name?" I said "Nozomi, Akane!" I bowed deeply and He lifted my chin and said "What a beautiful name!" I blushed and said "Thanks Lord Terrance!" He said "Please just call me Terrance! Akane." I was very nervous because he was practically undressing me. I said "Well I think I'm in the wrong room!" He smirked and said "Nah! Why don't you just stay here and keep me company?" He walked closer to me. Then Takashi appeared in the door way he said "Lord Terrance I-!" He froze mid sentence when he seen me. I smiled and said "Oh who is he?" Terrance sharply turned and said "Wha-! You like Takashi?" I nodded still keeping my actual self calm. Terrance drug Takashi next to me. He said "Takashi this is Akane!" I smirked and Takashi laughed and said "Ummm... No this is Naomi!" Takashi  pulled out the cherry blossom and threw it at Terrance. Who was obviously shocked. Takashi must have put on an act earlier. He pulled me into his arms and he began to run as fast as he could. Soon we were far away from the Terrance residence. I said "I just wish today never happened. Takashi... Please can you just leave me. Forever!" He turned to me and said "I'm afraid I don't want to do that." I started shaking because of the cold weather. Takashi wrapped his jacket around me and said "Maybe you wouldn't be able to survive without me too. Sometimes I like to think that." I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. Let's go home! Wherever that maybe.