Chapter 3 - Realizing...

*George's P.O.V.* 

Once I had walked off stage I was congratulated by family and started making the journey home. I was just about to drift off when my Mum asked me a question,

"George, who was that girl you were talking to back at the audition?"

I froze for  minute, completely confused. Girl? What girl? A girl that I spoke to... Oh yeah!! The girl with the light brown hair and emerald eyes and a dazzling white smile, wow she was pretty!

"I don't know Mum, I was just being nice and wished her luck." I said back hoping there would be no further questions, but of course this was my Mum, there had to be further questions.

"Do you think she's pretty?" My Mum asked probably hoping to embarrass me.

"Mum!" I shouted back.

"What?" She answered, "I was only asking! Does my little Georgey have something to hide?"

"N-no..." I answered slowly, I didn't really know her, I mean sure she was pretty but I don't know her at all!

"Why the slow reply?" My mother questioned.

"No reason Mum, it's just embarrassing and pretty awkward talking about girls with you!"

I needed time to think. Thankfully no more questions were asked about the girl, I didn't even know her name!! I decided to think about my song choices for bootcamp but then found myself not being able to concentrate on my songs, the only thing, well the only person I could think about was the mystery girl...

*Jessica's P.O.V.*

Once I had finally wrote one verse and the chorus I decided to take a break, I had decided the song was going to be about love and heartbreak, you know, finding that one person you never thought would let you down and then suddenly everything changes and your whole world comes crashing down on you. I know that feeling only too well.

*Flashback*

Holding hands, running through a field full of flowers, smiles on our faces, I couldn't contain my joy.

"Jack?" I said.

"Yes Jessie?" He answered.

"Do you love me?" I asked questioningly.

"Of course I do! Why would you think I didn't?" He replied and then suddenly his expression changed. His perfect lips now formed a small sad frown.

How could I do that to him? I am supposed to love him! Why did I have to go and ask that? I always did have a habit of saying the wrong things.

"Just some girls at school who were teasing me saying that you didn't really love me, that I was just being used until someone better and prettier came along." I replied instantly regretting what I said. Would he take this the wrong way? I certainly hope not!

"You believe them over me?" He asked me. I said nothing, ashamed at myself for even bringing this whole thing up.

"Well? Do you?" He asked with a look of disbelief on his face.

"I-I-I don't know...." I slowly answered, terrified of what would happen next.

before I knew it he was shouting at me

"I CARED ABOUT YOU! BUT AS SOON AS SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT ME YOU INSTANTLY BELIEVE THEM?! HOW COULD YOU!"

I was sobbing at this point and was about to speak and explain myself when his hand came in contact with my face. I can't believe it, Jack hit me!

"WE ARE FINISHED! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I shouted at him and quickly ran away.

I had never had a boyfriend since...

*End of flashback*

I guess I could relate to the lyrics pretty well and hopefully this would give me an advantage over the other contestants. I went to sleep after a long day only to be woken up by my Mum shaking me and telling me I had to wake up.