Chapter 8 - Feelings...

*George's P.O.V.*

Do I tell her? What if I ruin our friendship? Then I will have no chance at all, what do I do?

If I don't tell her things could get really awkward and she might notice that I'm acting weird around her. She might think I'm weird and just leave me there, I would probably never see her again. I can't let that happen. But maybe it's best to keep this secret for a while, until I'm certain. Yes. That's what I'll do.

*Jessica's P.O.V.*

I'm sooooooooooo bored!! Hmmmmm... What should I do? Watch a film? Make some cupcakes? (I love cupcakes!) Text a friend, ask them to meet me? Yeah, I will text a friend and ask them to come to my room to watch a film. 

Errrgggg.... I text all my friends that are nearby and everyone is busy!!! Hold on..... Maybe I didn't text everyone? I missed out George! Come to think of it he has been acting really weird around me lately. That's strange. Oh well, might as well text him.

Me: Hey! :) Wanna come watch a film with me? I'm bored?? Jess x

He text me back almost instantly, weird, he usually takes at least ten minutes to text back.

George: Hey!! :P Of course I will come to watch a film. Which one??? When should I come over?? Georgey xx

Me: Yey!! Ermmmm, what about Pitch Perfect?? Come over in about 10 minutes and pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeee wear your monkey onesie? hehe Jess x

Yey! Someone will finally come over and see me!! I decided to  find the film and make popcorn. After a couple of minutes i had found the film and made the popcorn when i saw that i had a new message.

George: Okay, sounds good! I'm already wearing that onesie haha! c u soon, Georgey (your monkey) xxx

Your monkey? What's that supposed to mean? My monkey? How is he my monkey? Does he really like me? no, I'm just being paranoid, of course he doesn't. Silly me.

I put the DVD in and set the popcorn out and collected some other snacks. Just then there was a knock at my door. I went over to answer it and there stood George, smiling like a mad man in his monkey onesie with a sticker on it that said "Property Of Jess". What is that supposed to mean?He's probably just teasing me. 

My thoughts were interrupted by George,

"Hey Jessie!" he said cheerfully.

"Hey monkey!" I replied.

He handed me some snacks that he had brought over and I set them on the table.

"Are you coming to sit with me or are you just going to stand there?" I teased,making him giggle.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" George replied, running over to me.

In put the movie in and we began to watch the film. And of course we sang along to the songs we knew. I went to go and grab some popcorn and George must have too because our hands touched and instead of the popcorn he grabbed my hand. As soon as we realized what had happened we pulled our hands away and continued to watch the movie. About half way through George paused the movie, what was he doing?

*George's P.O.V.*

I have to tell her. I felt a spark inside me when our hands touched, I know I like her, no wait, I love her and she has to know.

"Errrrrmmmm, Jess? Can we talk?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, but could it not have waited? We are supposed to be watching a film. Is it important?" Jess said.

Is it important? Those words ran through my mind, can I actually do this, can I tell her? No, I will wait, I don't have the guts.

"Sorry, it can wait a while, I will be back in a minute, I need the toilet. Don't play the film yet.

That was a complete lie. I just needed to think about what just happened. I was so close to telling her but I just can't, I don't want to ruin things. How am I going to tell her? Wait, she's waiting for me, I should probably go back. As i walked in a smile formed on her face, why was she so damn cute when she smiled? Why was she so damn cute all the time?

"George, are you alright?" Jess asked.

"Ummm.... Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I lied.

"It's just you've been acting kind of weird lately. I was just wondering if something was wrong?" She replied.

Oh no, I've been acting weird. What if she figures out I like her? That could be very awkward, I need to tell her, just not right now.

"Oh, well I'm fine. Should we just watch the rest of the film?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah!" She replied.

She started the movie again and after a while she placed her head on my shoulder, i mentally awwwwhhhhed. So in response I placed my hand around her fragile body and held her close. I felt my heart beat getting faster and I could hear it pounding in my chest. I prayed Jess couldn't hear this.

*Jessica's P.O.V.*

I was growing tired so I lay my head and George's shoulder and i felt him put his arm around he and pull me closer. He always knew how to comfort me. My eyes grew heavy and soon I drifted off...

*George's P.O.V.*

I looked down from the film to see Jess asleep. She was so beautiful when she slept. I looked back up to see that the film had finished so I turned off the TV and fell asleep holding Jess.