Chapter 6 - Coffee

*Jessica's P.O.V.*

So George has just asked me if we wanted to meet up for a coffee! I'm now even more excited! I'm on X Factor, through to Bootcamp AND I've been asked to meet up with a guy! I went to go and tell my parents and of course, knowing them, they teased me.

"So who's this George then..." Asked my mum.

"Just a friend..." I replied

"Ok..." Said mum, sounding not too sure.

So I asked if it was ok to go and surprisingly they said yes! So later that day I met up with him in the coffee shop round the corner. He was already there, waiting for me with a coffee for each of us.

"Ummm...hi?" I said, as I walked in and sat down.

"Hiya" he replied. This was awkward at first, but we soon got chatting in the end. The conversation started to flow and we found ourselves sharing plans for songs in the future! But soon time ran out and we both had to be back so George kindly walked me home. I didn't know quite how I felt about him, but I'd enjoyed meeting up and chatting.

"So... We could do this again some other time if you wanted to?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was nice chatting, and the coffee was good too!" I said as we were walking. This made us both giggle and smile.

"Haha, yeah true!" He replied, smiling at me as the conversation came to an end. 

"So I will see you next time then, good luck!" I shouted as I walked through the door.

"Yeah! Good luck to you too!" He replied, and as I walked through the door he blew a kiss...