Chapter 5 - Bootcamp

*Jessica's P.O.V.*

I was on my way to Liverpool for bootcamp. I skyped Dad last night and he wished me luck :) and said he would watch it when he got a chance. I had to sing . I love this song and hoped it would show off that I could sing a range of things.

*Skips forward in time*

*Jessica's P.O.V.*

I finally reached London and met with the other contestants, I tried to talk to them but they didn't seem very sociable. I was about to give up when a few people came up to me and started to make a conversation. Of course I was relieved that someone actually spoke to me, there was one girl and one boy. Lucy, the girl, quickly introduced herself and then the boy, who was pretty cute, introduced himself, his name was George Shelley. I introduced myself and we all started talking about the X Factor and personal stuff until Lucy announced she had to go and make a phone call, so I was left standing with the gorgeous George.

*Lucy's P.O.V.*

Me and George were talking when he suggested that we go talk to a girl standing by herself, I agreed and we made our way over to her. She smiled when she saw me and George coming to her, did these two know each other from somewhere? I asked myself. I really didn't know and didn't want to ask in case the didn't and I just looked stupid, so I left it. I introduced myself to the girl introduced herself. Her name was Jessica, or Jess or Jessie for short. We then started talking and I could see that George was very interested in what she had to say, I wonder if he likes her? I decided that I should give him some room with Jess.

"Sorry, I have to go and call my family." I lied.

I swiftly left and made sure I was out of sight before talking to some new people.

*George's P.O.V.*

So, her name was Jessica, that's a beautiful name I thought. We started talking and I don't really want to admit it but I was hooked on every word that came out of Jessica's mouth, my eyes were always looking into her eyes when she spoke, I tried to stop myself looking at her beautiful face all the time but I just couldn't help it, she was truly stunning.

When Lucy announced she had to leave I was quite happy, I would finally get a chance to talk to Jess alone.

"So, ummmmmmm.... I don't suppose you would wanna.... You know... Meet up with me for coffee later?" I asked shyly.

"Oh, umm, Yeah! Why not? I mean you and Lucy were the only ones kind enough to actually talk to me! Who knows, we could be great friends?!" Jess replied.

"Yeah, that would be great, I will find you after bootcamp." I said.

I felt my heart beat getting faster and I felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest. Why did I feel like this? I've never felt like this from talking to a girl before... Oh, I think I Like her, no wait, I think I love her...