Home Alone With Him

{Lucas's Point Of View}
I run out of school to catch her but I guess she's already home. I go home and take the spare key out of the plant. What a stupid place to put it. I walk all over the house then into her room. She was sleeping so peacefully awwww, but in my opinion a little to peacfully. So I lay down next to her.
{Melissa's Point Of View}
I feel a dent in the bed but I ignore it.
"Watcha doing" Lucas says.
I jumped out of bed and fell on the floor.
"Hahaha" Lucas said laughing at me.
"Oh shutup asscat you scared the shit out of me jeez"
"So did you tell that girl to call me asscat"
"Nooo of course not" I reply sarcastically.
"I told you not to be sarcastic"
"I can't help it it's my second language"
"Very funny"
I get up and walk towards the kitchen to get a drink. He follows me there so I start running to annoy him. He misses a step and slips.
"Pft hahaha" I laugh at him.
"You find that funny"
"Yes, yes I do"
He picks me up and carries me back upstairs"
"Nooooo I wanted a drink"
"To bad so sad"
"Hmph" I pout with my arms crossed.
I kept bugging him to put me down but he wouldn't so I kicked him where the sun don't shine and he dropped me and layed on the floor in pain. This was my time to run so I run a hide in one of the empty cabinets. I can fit and curl myself into small spaces so it was perfect. I close the door and hear him run into the kitchen.
"You realize I can smell your perfume right. So I know you are in here." he says.
Crap why does my perfume have to be so strong.
"Also I have your phone"
He doesn't have it Delilah does. Wait does she? I climb out to see him leaning on the counter holding my phone.
"Looking for something" he says with a smirk.
"Actually no not really"
"Not even I don't know something like a phone"
"Nope I decided to leave it in school remember"
"True but wasn't Delilah supposed to get it" Lucas says smirking
"Woah hold up how did you know and most importantly how did you get my phone it was in my locker"
"I heard you talking to Delilah you don't think I'm stupid right"
"Well-"
"And for your second question I know your combination"
"How"
"Well a student supervisor gets to know the student their supervising's code"
"There's private stuff in there"
"Like what pranking stuff"
"Yes wait what no"
"Ha, and you wouldn't want Mr. Fuller finding out would ya"
"I'll just tell him you stole my phone"
"He wouldn't care about that"
"Oh really"
I quckly try to snatch my phone away but he raises his arm up. God damn why does he have to be so tall.
"Now if you don't want me to tell Mr. Fuller you have to umm lets see. You have to do whatever I say, listen to me, no kicking me, and no pranks.
"What that's so unfair for how long"
"Till we graduate"
"Hell to the no"
"Fine a month" Lucas says.
"No a day"
"A week"
"Two days tops"
"Wait why am I negotiating with you I can do whatever I want. I'm in charge of you. But I'll be nice. A week" Lucas says.
I roll my eyes at him.
"Did you just roll my eyes at me"
"Nooo I'm cross eyed. Hell yeah I did you have a problem.
"Yes I do"
"Oh wait I getting a vision of the future and it's showing me that I don't care"
"Nice comback where'd you get it in a comback book.
"Screw you I'm getting something to eat then going to bed good night."
"Whatever so where can I sleep"
"Hahaha that's funny"
"I'm serious"
"Sleep on the couch"
"Whatever" he says
I eat my food then go to bed. I feel a dent so I turn around only to see Lucas laying next to me"
"Are you comfortable" I say
"Yes actually I am"
"Oh good for you" I try to push him off the bed but he just hugs me so he won't go down.
"Good night"
"Get up your not sleeping with me"
"Oh really" he says.
He gives me a kiss on my forehead. I stare at him astonished.
"Good night monkey"
"Ugh don't call me that"
"Whatever"
He hugs me tighter.
"I can't sleep if your squeezing me to death"
"You'll manage"
"Ugh"
I look at him he's asleep. I think? Oh well. I close my eyes and start to drift off to sleep.
{Lucas's Point Of View}
She's so cute when she sleeps. I think to myself. I plant another kiss on her but this time on her cheek.
~
Thanks for reading. Sorry this is out so late and so short. I had an idea for it but I forgot it. I'll try to post more frequently. But for now I hope you enjoyed. See ya next time follow me on Instagram @melissa__stories theres 2 underscores aka _ this