Daimon

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Marcus.
"Hello" he said.
"Hi so why did you call"
"So Daimon"
"Yeah" I said in a bored tone.
"Well he's the son of the guy who wants you."
"Oh that makes more sense"
"Yeah well about that" he says in a worried voice"
"What about it"
"He knows you and is ubsessed you. And he will do anything for you to be his girlfriend"
"WHAT THE HELL" I screamed "i don't even know who he is"
"Well he knows you so be careful" he said
"Can you watch me today. But not when I go into the bathroom" I say shyly.
"Sure sweetheart"
"Haha thanks"
"Well I guess see ya around" he said
"Wow haha nce joke" I say sarcastically
"I know right but anyways bye"
"Bye". I hung up.
Lucas wakes up.
"Who was that" he asked
"Marcus"
"What did he say"
"Nothing important" I said
"Then why do you look worried"
"I don't
"Yes" he said
"No" i said
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No" I said
"No" he said
"Yes-dammit" i said
"Haha" he laughed at me
"Shutup" I said as I got up to get ready.
We meet at the door and leave.
"Melissa are you okay"
"Wow you actually said my name"
"Haha yeah"
"I'm just nervous everyone's gonna question me and I won't know what to say and what if I see Daimon or he takes me or you leave me or Marcus forgets to watch me or-" I ranted. Lucas pulls over the car while I'm talking and kisses me to stop ranting then he pulls away.
"Your ranting"
"Sorry I do it when I'm nervous"
"No kidding"
"You know what"
"What" i say as he drives away. We go to a store and he leaves me in the car while he goes inside. I thought he was gonna leave me. He comes back.
"Close your eyes"
"Why"
"Just cause"
"Fine" I close my eyes then feel something cold slip around my arm. "What the hell is this" I say as I open my eyes"
"Handcuffs"
"Why"
"So we won't lose each other and I won't leave your side" he says with his stupid smirk.
"Give me the key this is stupid" just as I say that he throws the key down a grate in the ground"
"What the heck why'd you do that"
"So you won't bug me for the key. And just remember if you push me you fall with me"
"K but genius how are we gonna write or hiw are you gonna drive"
"Oh well" he said as he sped away.
We got to school and Delilah came running to me. She tried to pull me away but saw that I was handcuffed to Lucas.
"Why are you hancuffed together" said Delilah
"Why can't I be handcuffed to my girlfriend"
"Well cause it's weird and wait what girlfriend"
"Yup" I said blushing.
"Awww finally you got a new boyfriend I never thought you would because of C-" I cut her off
"So we gotta get to class" I tried running away but I was pulled back cause I'm attached to Lucas.
"Ha now u can't run away from me when you don't wanna answer a question." He said
"Ugh whatever. So where's Crystal" I asked
"She's sick" said Delilah
"Oh"
"So are you okay from yesterday I got so worried"
"Oh yeah well I got up and went home cuz I didn't feel good"
"Oh"
"Nice save" Lucas whispered in my ear.
"Thanks" I whispered back flipping my hair porposely with my hand that was attached to his.
"Lets just get to class"
"Okay bye" said Delilah.
"Bye" Lucas answered waving with the hand that we were attached with. Well this is gonna be a long day.
After some classes it was time for lunch. We make our way to the cafeteria but then I trip bringing Lucas down with me. He fell on top of me and all I could say was. "God I can't breath" he just laughed at me but I was serious. Then I heard something fall out of his pocket we both look and see it's a key. Really there was a spare key and I was stuck with him. Oh heck to the no. I'm so getting that key. I quickly reach for it but he hold my hand down with his. Why did I use the hand that was attached to him. But whatever I use my other hand but he keeps reaching for it. Since we are stuck he has an advantage because he's taller and bigger than me. I ended up getting the key I tried to run i know that was stupid. So you can all guess how that turned out. I quickly unlocked the handcuffs threw the key flung my arms up and screamed "FREEDOM" he just laughed. But what I didn't realize was that someone came running from behind me and knocked me down.
"Sorry" he said as he ran away.
"So tell me hows freedom on the floor" Lucas smirked.
"Actually its pretty good" I said
•Rrriiinnnggg•
The bell rang we both got up and walked away. I saw Lucas putting the handcuffs in his pockets so I slyly snuck my hand in his pocket and ran away.
"Hey get back here" Lucas screamed.
"Never" I laughed still running away.
I managed to get myself in the principals office. I locked the door then turned around.
"Miss. Smith care to explain" said Mr. Fuller crossing his arms.
"Well ya see-" I got cut off by the sound of Lucas banging on the door.
"Ugh just open the door" said Mr. Fuller
"No"
"No?"
"No" I said
"I don't have time for your silly games just open the door"
"Fine"
I opened the door and it wasn't Lucas. I didn't recognize this guy then I started to get nervous and was thinking maybe I should've stayed with Lucas. So I quickly text him.
*I'm in the principals office come now*
*so now you want me to be with you* Lucas answered
*just please come*
*ok I'm coming*
"Hi can I help you" said Mr. Fuller
"Yes I'm looking for art class"
"Sure Daimon" said Mr. Fuller
When Mr. Fuller said that I had a panic attack going on in my head. Then Lucas came in so I said see ya and ran to Lucas. Then I got a text from an unknown number.
*till we meet again Melissa*
I dropped my phone.
"Melissa are you okay"
"No no no NOOOO"
"Melissa calm down"
I quickly handcuffed myself back to Lucas
"There now he can't touch me"
"Who can't touch you"
"Daimon"
"That was him in there"
"Y-Yes and he I think just texted me"
"Well-" Lucas got cut off
"Hi can you show me where art is Mr. Fuller didn't explain it well. Said Daimon
"Yeah sure you dig a hole in the ground then go to hell"
"Wow feisty. But whatever I'll see you around" Daimon walks away
~
Oooh drama but anyways hope you enjoyed. Sorry for not posting for a while. Follow me on Instagram my name is on my page. Bye