Feels Good To Laugh For Real Until It Ends

I go to my next class sit down and take my phone out to text Delilah and Daniella to meet me after school. They both replied a few minutes later. Daniella said she had to watch her little brother right after school. And Delilah said sure. I smile and put my phone back into my pocket. The rest of the class was boring and so was my next few classes. Lucas kept staring at me in every class. I wish he would stop. The last class ended so I quit packed up and ran out but before I made it out the door someone grabbed my hand. Lucas.
"Where are you going"
"To Delilah's house"
"Ok I just wanted to tell you I was going to Shawn."
"I dont care do whatever you want you don't have to check in with me"
"Oh um ok bye"
"Bye" I walk away. I could feel his eyes staring at my back. What the hell. I go back to him and kiss him. "Can you pick me up later"
"Sure" he smiles and pulls me back into a sweet kiss.
"Bye" I run.
I go to meet Delilah by the entrance of the school and I see Alec talking to Delilah. I wanted to hear them so I hid by the corner where you turn the hall.
"Ummm hi Delilah" Alec said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tomorrow after after school"
"I might have plans but sure. Or how about tonight at 8:00 I'm free"
"Sure tonight works" he said.
"I'll see you later bye" she stood on her tippy toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Boom his face became red in an instant. Who knew bad boys had a heart. Haha I'm to funny for myself sometimes.
"Soooo did you enjoy the show" Delilah comes over to me.
"Haha pft me watching" I laugh nervously
"So you would call it eavesdropping" she puts one hand on her hip and the other she turns it into a fist and places it under her chin. Then leans against the wall
"Yeah pretty much" I lean against the wall and imitate her.
"Haha lets go"
"Aight" I say. We run out to her car and leave. We got to her house and my memories started flooding in from that that night. The night he almost got me again. My life is a mess.
"Mel you okay" she puts her hand on my shoulder. I quickly smile
"Fine why do you ask"
"You looked worried. Is something wrong"
"I'm fine. Let's go to your room"
"Um okay" she walks upstairs.
We get into her room sit on her bed and start talking.
"So let me get this straight. Lucas isn't stalking you anymore" Delilah says while sitting up.
"Yes" I say
"FINALLY. Now we can do whatever we want" she laughed
"Haha yes" I started laughing with her. We laughed and talked for a few more hours. Sometimes I faked laughed but she didn't have to know that. All together we had a nice time. Until I had to go.
"Melissa stay you can sleep over" Delilah says grabbing my arm and begging me. I would've loved to sleep over but I have sleeping problems ever since I was little. I've never really had a sleepover. Exept when Lucas sleeps with me I feel safe and I fall asleep but sometimes I don't and just pretend to. I also have trust issues so I can't stay to long with someone. I know she helped me when I was being chased but I never know if he will come here so I don't.
"I'm sorry a different time" I say simply.
"Cmon you never" she begged
"NEXT TIME" I screamed. She stared at me "I mean next time" I say quieter than before.
"O-Okay" she stutters. "But let me drive you home at least"
"Ok. I just gotta tell Lucas not to pick me up" I say. She nods her head
We get back into her car and drive to my house. She drops me off outside and waits for me to get inside. Once I get inside I look through the window and see her texting someone in the car. Whatever. I close the window and head upstairs. I'm laying down for a while until I hear...
"AHHHHHHHH" it sounded familiar like a girl. Delilah. Why didn't she leave yet. I run to the window and see someone holding her. I looked around to see if anyone was there then I see 2 guys come running to him and start beating him up. The guy lets go of Delilah letting her drop to the floor and runs away. I run outside to help Delilah. I lean next to her and hold her head. It had a cut in it probably from hitting the ground so hard. She was unconscious.
"Is she okay" one of the guys ask
"Call 911 her heads bleeding" I say
"Ok what's your name"
"I'm Melissa she's Delilah"
"DELILAH" the other guys screams
"Alec" I say confused. He kneels down beside me and picks her up.
"Isn't that the chick you were supposed to meet" the guy asks
"Yeah" Alec answers. He looks at me he can tell I'm confused "I'll explain later" he says
"You better" I threaten
Less than 10 minutes later the ambulance arrives. We drive to the hospital. They stitched her head and we waited for her to wake back up.
"So why were you there" I ask Alec
"Delilah texted me to meet her at your house cuz she was there. We were supposed to hang out. Then I saw her get attacked so we ran to help." He says
"Who was that guy anyways" his friend asks
"I might know but I'm not sure" I answer him "who are you anyways"
"Oh this is my cousin Danny he wanted to walk me there cuz he was gonna go have fun with his friend a few blocks aways from you" Alec pushes Danny a little.
"Fun?" I think. What would they do late at night.
Alec doesn't say anything he just wiggles his eyebrows and makes kisses in the air.
"Ewww" I cover my eyes.
"Haha" Alec laughs
"Shutup" Danny pushes him and blushes a light pink shade.
"Haha" I laugh. Woops didn't mean to say that out loud.
"I can show you what we will do if you want you can be my helper" he smirks at me. And boom hisblush goes away and his jerkiness is back. I know that's not a word but I make up words deal with it.
"Never" I say.
"Haha" they both laugh. Is it just me or are all boys perverts.
"Umm hello. Are you Delilah Sebastion's friends." The doctor comes out.
"Yes" I answer
"She's awake if you want to see her.
"Ok thank you" I say.
"No problem" the doctor says as he walks away.
~
Thanks for reading. Sorry that I didn't post last week I have so many finals coming up that I'm so busy. I started this chapter two weeks ago that's how busy I am. But I promise once I finish all my finals I will make another chapter spree. So if chapters come out late I'm sorry. Bye see ya next time.