Relaxation. Or So I Thought

He carries me to the kitchen and sits me down on a chair then goes to sit down next to me. My mom made french toast and eggs. She goes and gives everyone but Lucas.
"Umm Mrs. Smith not to be rude or anything but you forgot to give me."
"Well you ate Melissa" she giggles and sits down. I look at Lucas and his face is red.
"Haha" I laugh
"Whats so funny Melissa" he smirks but I can tell that he's trying to cover up himself from blushing.
"Ha you ate two things" I say smartly
"And what is that" he says still trying to cover up the fact that he's blushing
"Me and a tomato" I laugh
"Oh but see I didn't finish eating you I'm still hungry" he smirks at me
"Oh well I'm not hungry anymore cuz guess what I had normal food to eat" I put some food into my mouth to bother him.
{Lucas's Point Of View}
Since she was "full" I say in quotes. I had a plan to steal Melissa's food so I knock under the table.
"I think I heard someone knock" I say
"Melissa sweety could you get it" Christina says
"Sure" Melissa says. As she gets up I take her plate.
"No ones there" she turns around
"Why you little" she screams then runs towards me. I take a bite out of her toast.
"Mmmm your right this is good" I put the plate above my head
"It's mine" she says trying to reach for the plate. Then she started tickling me.
"Umm Melissa I'm not ticklish"
"Oh well that sucks" she says upset.
"I'm so sorry" I say sarcastically
Just as I turn back around Melissa grabs back her plate and stuffs all the food in her mouth.
"Wow I didn't know such a small girl can fit so much food in her mouth" i say. Then Melissa kicks me but I still laugh.
{Melissa's Point Of View}
I was getting bored and it was nice outside so I decided I'll take a walk.
"Do you want me to come to" Lucas asks me
"I'd rather be by myself" I say
"Ok" Lucas says upset
"Be home in an hour sweetie" my mom says
"Ok love you bye" I blow a kiss then go outside.
I started walking and I walked all the way to the beach. It's not that far but it around a 20 minute drive. So yeah. I sit on the rocks surrounding the water. Lucky for me it's not that high up. I sit there just staring at the water. It felt relaxing. I needed this walk I think I'll do it more often. I don't know how long I sat there but I can tell I was there for way more than an hour. I looked like the sun was about to set any minute. I turn around to go off the rocks but I tripped. Thank god at that point I was close to the sand and fell on it. Because if I fell on the rocks who knows what would've happened. However I did scrape my hand when I was trying to catch myself on a rock from falling down hard. But it's nothing just a little scrape I can put a bandade on. Then someone comes walking towards me and helps me up.
"Hey I was taking a jog and I saw you fall are you alright" he asks
"Yeah I'm fine. You look so familiar" I say
"Ha I get that a lot" he says
"So are you sure maybe you could call someone to pick you up. Cuz you probably won't want a stranger taking you home"
"K thanks" I check my pocket. "Crap I left my phone at home" I say
"Perfect"he smirks
"Wait what" before I had time to think he throws a punch at me but I duck and it misses me by an inch
"What the hell" I screamed at him
"Am I familiar now" he smiles at me
Shit no it can't be theres no way.
"I go by the name of Daimon. Now wanna know how I got out of jail."
He asks me. I nod my head
"Well I have someone helping me at the police station. Now if you go there and tell someone you might be telling that person. Plus noone will believe you" he smirks. Then his smirk slowly fades and he tries to punch me again. But I dodge and quickly run away.
"You can't run and you definitely can't hide"
"I thought it was you can run but you cant hide" I say panting. But still running
"Well I changed it" Daimon says
I don't know for how long I've been running but then I remembered that Delilah lives down this block. So I picked up my pace and quickly knocked on the door
"Who is it" I hear Delilah's mom
"It's Melissa please let me in I'm being kidnapped" I screamed in panic.
She opens the door and I rush in a lock the door. I lean my back on the door and catch my breath then I hear Daimon
"I will get you" he screams. I look out the peephole and see him walking away.
"Melissa?" I see Delilah standing on the steps going upstairs. "What happened"
"Do you want me to call your mom" I hear Delilah's mom ask"
"I uh um uh" from the pain in my foot  from running so much it hurt since it wasn't healed completely and I still had my bandage on it. And my bruises from banging into stuff while I was running. I looked down at my hand to see the cut is much bigger than before. I'm also completely out of breath from running and I'm still panting. And the shock of what happened. I couldn't take it I dropped  and I was on the floor in an instant. I could feel my heart pumping loudly and heavily out of my chest.
"MELISSA" I can hear Delilah and her mother scream before I passed out. Then I closed my eyes and fainted.
~
😱O.M.G. I started writing this then my fingertips just continued with the rest. If you have any ideas for the next chapter tell me on Instagram or message me on wattpad. My Instagram is melissa__stories There are 2 of these _ so tell me on Instagram what I should do bye.