Chapter Six!

A/N Ok I'm SUPER excited and I don't know fully why... here's a brief explanation-

In the UK there's a place called Scotland (No shit) And they have a little place called Edinburgh located there, in Edinburgh there's a zoo called... Edinburgh Zoo *Shock Face*. Anyways... They have 2 giant panda's Yang Guang (meaning Sunshine or Sunlight, he is male) and Tian Tian (meaning Sweet or Sweetie, she is female). And the people in Edinburgh were telling me that they trained Tian Tian to stay still for an Ulta Sound Scan as she is showing positive signs of being pregnant. When it came to the day of the scan she wouldn't stay still the little biatch so now they cant tell is she is definitely pregnant or not but she is showing positive signs and could go into labour shortly and OMFG BABY PANDAS OR SO CUTE AND CUDDLY THOUGH I MEAN AWW! If you cant tell, it takes me forever to get to the point of a story anyway... Get back to the fic then shall we?

Phil's POV

"Wait... Dan? Why would you be sorry?" I walked over to him slowly and I saw his hand fumbling around with the left sleeve of his cardigan. "Dan?" I took his right hand and pulled it away from his sleeve. By what I've heard online, if someone has cut they wont argue if you try and roll up their sleeve and I was right, Dan didn't. There was a deep line in his wrist covered by pink, raw skin. "Fuck Dan..." I didn't usually swear but I just wanted to cry on his shoulder. A tear rolled down my cheek and I kissed the one cut in Dan's wrist and my tear dripped onto it. He grimaced off the pain and I cupped his cheek. "Shh baby, I'm not going to ask why you done this to yourself if you don't want me to, all I want to know is, did you cut anywhere else?" He rolled down his sweatpants to his knees to reveal 8 very deep cuts, 4 on each side."Danny babe, wait there, keep your pants and sleeve there," I rushed off into the kitchen and grabbed a wet-cloth and poured some salt on it. I mixed the salt in a bit as I heard this helped cuts online.

"What's that, will it hurt?" Dan asked backing away from me a little with pure fear in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yes, it will sting a bit but Dan, it helps a lot so please? For me?" Tears sparkled in his eyes as he nodded slightly holding out his arm. "After 3... 1... 2... 3" I held the cloth against his cut and he screwed up his face and whimpered slightly. "Its not so bad," I said dabbing around the raw areas of his skin and he nodded.

"Y-yeah, not t-t-too bad," he said even though his voice was dry and hoarse. "Can you move to my legs now, I want the pain to be over with," I clentched his hand with my free one and took the cloth away from his arm. I moved my hand over to where the deepest cuts were placed and gently pressed the cloth up against them.

"Hey look who's being a brave boy!" I said as Dan had only hissed once.

"Shush, I'm always a brave boy! I'm a man now!" He said in a childish voice and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I took the cloth away and he pulled up his pants and rolled down his sleeve. "But seriously Phil, I don't know what I would do without you, no one else would of cared about my cuts, you did so thanks," he gave me another kiss and I smiled into it.

"Of course I care about your cuts and hey, I was only helping the one I love," I gave Dan an eskimo kiss before standing up.

"Cliché much?" I heard Dan say as I was just about to leave. I giggled a bit and continued to the kitchen putting the wet cloth in the wachine machine and doing the dishes.

When I walked back in Dan was sat in a daydream singing Part Of Your World.

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat wouldn't you think my collections complete?" I heard his soft voice come from the living room. "Wouldn't you think I'm a boy, a boy who has everything?"

"Look at this trove, treasures untold, how many wonders can one cavern hold?" I joined in and sat next to him interlocking our fingers. He looked me in the eye and continued to sing.

"Looking around here you think sure, he's got everything," he smiled and cuddled into me.

"I've got gadgets and gismos of plenty," 
"I've got whosits and what's its galore," 
"You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty, but who cares no big deal," 
"I want moooreeeee!" Dan hitting the high note there. 
"I want to be where the people are," 
"I want to see, want to see 'em dancing," 
"Walking around on those what do you call them? Oh feet," I said and Dan looked up at me.

"Hey Phil, Ariel sounds really spoilt, with all her thingamabobs, gismos, whatsits, she sounds like a posh brat ..." I laughed at him a bit and kissed his head.

"She may have all that but I have the best thing in the world ... Dan Howell," I felt his cheeks heat as I cupped them and placed kisses all over his pale pink lips. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my neck loosely. "Hey Dan, you said you were a man, since when do grown men sing Part Of Your World with their boyfriend?" I asked in his ear and he kissed my cheek.

"Since now," he laughed in my ear and pulled away. "Phil, I'm tired can we go to bed please?" Dan asked pulling a puppy dog face, how could I say no? I grabbed his hand and we walked into my room and lay down, Dan draping his arms over my waist.

"Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun," I heard Dan's soft voice in my ear.

"Wandering free, wish I could be, part of that world," And once again I drifted off to sleep in my beautiful boyfriends arms.

 A/N I don't know I like this chapter just AW OMG I DONT KNOW WHY DO I LIKE IT SO MUCH... IT'S CUTE NO?

I shall be updating on the 29th... That is a Thursday ;D