Chapter Ten!

Phil's POV

Dan was ill. Seriously ill. I had just got him, I couldn't loose him already. I had already rang the doctor and he said it might of been the flu even though we both knew it wasn't. Dan Howell, the love of my life, was slowly slipping out of my hands. "Dan? You ok in there?" I asked knocking on his door. Silence. "Dan? Babe? I'm coming in ok?" No reply. I opened the door to see Dan sitting there, his phone in 3 pieces on the floor, the phone, the battery and the back. He was staring out the window with a blank expression on his face. "Dan?" He didn't turn to look at me just kept looking at the hospital from out his window. "Answer me, are you ok Dan?" he didn't reply really just grunted and weakly shook his head. "Should I ring the doctor?" he shrugged like a kid would. "Who am I Dan?" He shrugged again, fixed his vision onto me and shrugged yet again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whispered under my breath and Dan looked down at the floor.

"Umm hey I need an ambulance, my boyfriend, he isn't moving, he cant remember who I am and he wont talk, what should I do?" He started telling me to keep talking to Dan, ask him questions as he is probably having a stroke. They then asked me if substance abuse was ever a problem in his life and obviously, I said yes. They told me they would be here in 5-10 minutes and I just need to talk to Dan.

"Babe, do you remember what happened to you're phone?" he shook his head slightly still not fully looking at me. I kept asking questions like this until the ambulance came. They started to help him up but his legs were like jelly.

"Do you want to carry him downstairs?" A nice young blonde woman asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah please," I walked over to him. "Come on baby, lets get you saved," I placed a kiss on his lips and it was horrible him not kissing back. I picked him up bridal style and we went down to the van and they placed him in the back where I sat down next to him. "It's ok Dan, Soon you are going to be back to normal and we can continue with Phan," I kissed his forehead and the nurse smiled at us then continued what she was doing on her clipboard. "I love you," I whispered in his ear. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "Please... If you are going to go, listen to this first, maybe that will change your mind,"

(Play the song and sing along if you know what the words are :D It can be like a sing-along :D... I have to wreck a srs moment in the phanfiction don't I xD?)

Even though Dan couldn't reply to me, I still cried that extra bit more. "Don't forget that," I said kissing his cheek. The nurse smiled once more as we pulled up into the hospital. Some other people took Dan out of the van but that nurse kept me in.

"Philip?" The nurse asked and I nodded, she continued to speak. "Ok so as Dan's family live in Manchester and you are the closest relation, this is difficult to say but Dan is crucial and without a certain procedure Dan will die but with the procedure there is a 75% he will die, the thing is, in the procedure there is a strict doctors only rule so if he does die, he will die in there and you wont be able to say a full goodbye," that news was like stabbing a dagger through my heart. So I was now supposed to choose my boyfriend's death or life decision.

"No.. no procedure, if he is going, I'm saying my full goodbyes, no," That took some guts to say but I was decided 100% sure... right? I swear I was.

"We understand but we really wou-" I shook my head.

"No! Its not happening, sorry," I walked out and into the hospital where a pale Dan was lay. "Hey babe, everything's going to be ok, you will always be in my heart, can I have maybe one last cuddle?" I climbed onto the bed and lay my head on his chest.

"There's only one thing to do

Three words for you

I love you

There's only one way to say

Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4" I whispered into his chest softly and slower than the actual beat of the song tracing patterns on his chest. "I love you Daniel Howell," I whispered cuddling into him more.

"Good-bye Phil, don't do drugs, I love -" The thumping I heard in my ear of his heartbeat stopped and I was alone again. Just another heartbreak.

"You, the word you were looking for was you,"

Just

Another

Heartbreak.

A/N AND IM DONE ONCE AGAIN :D I'm sorry this was SO short (I mean the full thing)

Sorry not sorry

Do you want to kill me again? I mean I totally understand if you do ... I cant even express how much I hate myself for writing this and things xD I HONESTLY FELT LIKE HUGGING PHIL AND SAYING 'EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!' THEN I REALISE... I CREATED ALL THIS PAIN FOR HIM LIKE WWAAHHTTT?