Chapter Seven!

Warnings- Drug Usage

Dan's POV

I woke up with a burning sensation in the back of my throat. I shot up and ran to the bathroom and threw up everywhere. The first time I sleep in months and this happens, what was wrong with me? The urge for drugs had became terrible. I was shaking uncontrollably sitting against the wall of the bathroom. It was only 4am, Phil wouldn't get up until around 9ish. I had 5 hours to get my head sorted. I stood up using the sink to help me and walked into the sitting room using the wall for support all the way. I plonked down on the couch bringing my knees up to my chest.

"I'm ok... I don't need drugs... nope, I'm ok," I whispered to myself reassuring my mind. The shaking had become worse and another lump rose in my throat but I swallowed it knowing I would never be able to walk to the bathroom in time. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts. "Please be there, please," I whispered looking for one name. Amelia, my old drug dealer. I sighed with relief when it came to her name. I tapped on it and sent me a message.

'Amelia, long time no see, its early, I know but you will be out somewhere so meet me at the back of a nightclub 2 blocks away from here in 20 minutes, you know what I want...' was I really going to do this? 5 months without it and I was just going to throw that away, I have to, I need to. I hit send and creeped into my room to get changed and make my hair a bit more presentable. I slipped on my shoes and was just about to leave when my phone vibrated.

'Ok Dan, you got a bong?' Shit, I knew I was missing something.

'Um no, I'll just smoke a joint ok?'  I left the room silently and left a note in case Phil woke up which he wont, I mean its only half four!

'Yeah, I'm out the back waiting for you, should I make your joint so you can smoke it as soon as you get here?'

'If you could,' I kind of felt bad for what I was doing, bad I was betraying Phil again, he never deserved any of this but I needed something to stop my craving. I promised myself after I smoked I would delete Amelia's number so I couldn't contact anyone and it would just be me and my Phil but not every promise can be kept.

After about 10 minutes of running I eventually reached the nightclub and saw Amelia standing there. "Here you go," she handed me the joint and took a drag off her own as I joined her.

"Thank you so fucking much, this is a one time thing though, hopefully," I said before taking another drag. After finishing it I hugged her one last time and walked back to my apartment, nothing too bad had happened I just felt more chilled out, more relaxed.

When I got back to my apartment I realised the sickening smell off me. The thick, pungent smell that Phil would definitely realise when I walked through the door. I hated this smell, I was going to be sick again, I knew it. I ran up the stairs as the lift was being to slow and slammed through the door and straight into the bathroom only to be sick again. After about 5 minutes of standing in the bathroom I went into the kitchen to see Phil sitting there. "DAN! I WAS WORRIED SICK!" He jumped up and wrapped his arms around me but soon pulled away. "Dan... that smell... what did you do?" He asked looking at me cautiously, I couldn't stare in those big blue eyes of his.

"I'm so sorry, I was sick then the urge and I-I just never meant to and I am sorry I'm terrible," He grabbed my wrist forgetting about my cut making me scream. "OWWW FUCK OWWW!!"

"SHIT! I'm so sorry Dan!" He rolled up my sleeve and kissed the slit that was beginning to bleed a little. "Come and sit down, tell me what's wrong, you made no sense before," I walked over and sat on the stool opposite him not looking into his eyes, its to painful.

"Well... yesterday in the shower, I saw the razor and then an urge to smoke came back so I cut instead and this morning at around about 4am I felt like I was going to be sick and I started to shake uncontrollably and I didn't know what to do, I felt the urge come back and before I knew it I had text Amelia to meet me so I could smoke again, I'm so sorry Phil, you have every right to kick me out again and just sorry," a tear started glistening in my eye.

"I'm not going to kick you out, remember the song I played for you? The second one? Dear God? I would never kick you out, I love you far to much," he kissed my cheek and took my hands in his. "Why don't you go shower, I took the razor out of the bathroom so you can shower safely now," he flashed me a smile and I sent one back.

"What would I do without you?" I asked as I stood up skipping off into the bathroom and I heard Phil giggle behind me.

A/N Well I suppose I needed to update for you guyz then... 31st I'll update but um lyk you guyz r gunna h8 tis ending ..... (I talked all cool like... STFU CHLOE THATS NOT COOL!... I know... I need to stop talking to myself don't I?) Anywayyy theres only 3 chapters left until the ending and things so bye for now my pretties :D