Chapter Nine!

A/N The bold is what is wrong with Dan but it's basically spaced out... If you get confused tell me in the comments and I'll explain ;) Quick explanation.. The small paragraph between each bold word you can just read like you've never read the word... if that makes sense ... ENJOY :D

Dan's POV

It's been three days since that sweating thing happened, I still don't understand why it happened. I mean, yes I've been being sick but three day's ago was scary, I didn't like it. I felt quite nauseous this morning, I didn't want to move, my head was pounding like I had a hangover but I hadn't drank. "Phil! Phil!" I shouted hoping that he would come in my room and give me a glass of water or something. "PHILIP!" I shouted one last time on the top of my lungs.

"Coming!" I heard him shout back and his footsteps shortly followed after. "Yeah baby?" He asked sitting on my bed brushing the fringe out of my eyes. I nuzzled against his hand and he smiled.

"I feel... I -" I was going to be sick. I climbed out of bed running past Phil and straight into the bathroom. I was sick and a few seconds later Phil was banging on the bathroom door.

"Dan! Babe ! Are you ok?" I slowly walked out the room and wrapped my arms around my boyfriend.

"Phil? Am I am I d-di-" He interrupted me by kissing me softly.

"No, you aren't finishing that sentence because you wont, I know it, you are fine," I cuddled him and cried on his shoulder. "I'm sure of it," He kissed me once more.

"O-okay," I broke away from the hug and walked into my room, Phil following close behind. "C-can I have something to drink please?" He nodded and walked into the kitchen shortly returning with a glass of clear liquid.

"Here you go babe, get well soon," He whispered in my ear before turning out my bedroom light and walking off into the living room. I was ill, I knew I was but I knew full well what was happening.

I was

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn't, it was like my mind was awake but my body wasn't, I needed to sleep but I couldn't I kept moving and shuffling about, I didn't like it. I felt my chest tighten, it became difficult for me to breath . "P-p-p-Phil!" I gasped, no response, I was too quiet. Hopefully the pain will die down soon.

Suffering

The tightening loosened after about 15 minutes but my heart started to race. It was like I had just ran a marathon without a stop. My palms were sweating and my heart beat, I could tell, wasn't going at it's usual rate.

From

My heart beat still hasn't returned to normal after 30 minutes and I feel useless, I cant scream for help, I cant move, it's became difficult to breath, this isn't normal but like I said, I knew exactly what was wrong with me, it wasn't good.

Drug

Finally! After one hour, every things back to normal, except one thing. I had this crazy hallucination. It terrified me. I was 22, my life was going down the drain. Already.

Withdrawal.

And I didn't like it.