five

I stick my tongue out at misha across the dinning hall. "Hey keep that tongue in your mouth!" Misha shouts. I look away and shake my head.
"Why don't you sit together?" Jared asks.
"We're trying to keep us secret and we've been hanging around a lot and I think people have started realizing."
"Wait why would it matter?" Felicia asks.
"We haven't really talked about it.. I don't know.."
"You should do whatever you want with him." She says.
"Yeah.." I look over at him and he waves.
"I'll be back." I get up and go over to him.
"Hey."
"Come sit with us."
"I thought we were gonna take a break from hanging out."
"I don't wanna take a break. Come sit with me. Please?"
"Apparently I need to go." Misha stands up. I grab his plate and then his hand. "What are you doing?" He laughs. I push my lips to him as we sit down.
"Eat."
"I don't like my food.." Misha looks up at me and pouts his lip out.
"You are such a pain in my ass." I shake my head and give him half my sandwhich.
"Thank you but I gotta go." He stands up and kisses me.
"Hey!"
"I'm sorry I'll see you later and if not, tonight, ok?" He leans down and kisses me.
"Ok bye." I kiss him once more and then he walks off.
"Get a room!" Jared laughs.
"Mmm I wish." I watch as he walks off.
-
- https://www.instagram.com/p/5v8nbtlzAp/ (idk if that link will work but oh well)
-
"God get this stupid shirt off!" I stop messing with it and just rip it open.
"I hate you for doing that." He says.
"Whatre you gonna do about it?" I smile against his neck. He pushes me onto the bed.
"Watch." He smirks and then climbs on top of me.
"Holy shit misha you are so hot." I whisper and connect our lips. He gets my pants off and then his own. "Hey I love having sex with you. But uh I've never actually had somebody... You know... Uh-"
"Relax that's for another time." Misha squirts lube onto his two fingers and then puts them up himself carefully. I know I have my stupid 'fuck yes' smile on. I can't help it! "Fuck." He takes them out and then puts some lube on his hand and pumps my cock in it. Within seconds he's riding me harder then anybody has ever rode me before. Even that girl daneel I dated back in college. We probably would've got married but I told her I was gonna go and follow my dreams. She told me it was stupid oh well I got this hot as fuck man riding me right now.
"Oh god." I groan and arch my back into him.
"Ohhh-" he gasps "come, cmon baby come." He whispers. Fuck his voice hits the spot.
"Mish!" I scream. He falls next to me out of breath. "Holy shit."
"Yeah." He smiles. I roll on top of him and start kissing him. "Round two?"
"Hell yes."
-
-
-
"Hey hot stuff." I wrap my arms around the back of misha and growl in his ears.
"Mmm good morning." He pushes his butt against me.
"Wanna come shower with me?"
"I would but I showered before you got up."
"Really? I showered last night when you fell asleep."
"Can stand being dirty?" He turns around and smirks.
"No I hate it. But I figured you needed a shower so why not shower again?"
"Since we both showered why don't we go downstairs and eat."
"Good idea." I pull him into me and kiss him. I can fall in love with misha so easily.