eleven

"I've never been brought out to a date. I always had to plan them." I sip at the white wine on the table.
"Mmm I went on a few dates with guys. It was fun but they were either way to nice or way to forward."
"Yeah? Who was your least favorite?"
"Toby. He was handsome. Kinda looked like Bon jovi. But we went on a date and the whole time he would go. Dmirti I like your tie. But I think it'd look better on my floor." I let a laugh out. "And 'dmirti Is that a silk shirt? It should be on the floor."
"Dmirti?" I laugh. "Dmirti our those pants because they'd look great on my floor."
"Yes they are and I don't put out on the second date."
"You put out on the first day."
"Are you calling me easy?" Misha laughs.
"Maybe."
"I'm not easy but.."
"But.. Sitting in a impala with a hot horny guy-"
"Ok I seem easy but I'm not." Misha rolls his eyes.
"I'm kidding you're not. Please don't get mad at me."
"I'm not mad, I was pretty easy." He laughs.
"We were both really turned on our break and we looked hot. I was probably easy too."
"We were both easy how about that?"
"Ok do you wanna go?" I ask.
"Yeah, let's go." Misha puts some money in the check. "Let's go?" Misha reaches for hand. "Fun date?"
"Best date I've ever been on."
"Yeah?"
"Baby you seem down."
"I don't know you kinda freaked out over the whole us possibly getting outed."
"I'm sorry?"
"Do you wanna... Dont- I don't know what I'm trying to ask."
"Ask I promise I won't freak out or anything." I sway our hands back and fourth.
"Do you ever see us not hiding?"
"Yeah. I do." I push my lips out. "Do you?"
"Yeah. On one hand I really want to. On the other I don't want people getting excited and that's all they see in us."
"Yeah. How about you and I think about this tomorrow? Sleep on it." I pull the door open.
"Sleep on it?" Misha bites his lip.
"Yes sleep. I need my sleep." I laugh and grab his hand again.
"Ok fine. If we have to." Misha sighs.
"I love you." I smile.
"Really? I could have never guessed." Misha wraps his arms around me as we reach our room.
"You know when people say I love you they usually want to hear it back." I chuckle.
"Ok." Misha grins widely.
"You're torturing me."
"Mmm hmm."
"I will not let you in this hotel room."
"I like you."
"Close but not good enough."
"I love jensen."
"No." I shake my head giggling.
"You want me to say you?! Ohh ok."
"Misha." I laugh.
"Um I don't know if you want to hear this but um I love you."
-
-
-
-
"Did you know cats start running around the house out of nowhere because they're bored?" Misha says walking around with my flannel on and a cup of tea in his hands.
"Uhm I did not."
"Yup wanna make out?"
"Mish." I laugh.
"I didn't bring any books or my d.s or anything to do. Babe I'm bored."
"Put some pants on." I get up.
"I don't wanna."
"Babe I'm gonna buy you some new books."
"Really?" Misha smiles.
"Yes. Cmon." I grab his hand and pull him off the couch. "Pants?" I hand him a random pair off the floor.
"Hold my tea."
"Bro hold my tea while I jump over this six foot pole!"
"What?" Misha laughs.
"I don't know." I shake my head giggling. He buttons his pants and then takes the tea.
"You're buying me books?" Misha smiles really wide.
"Yeah."