thirty

"Ready for our panel?" I ask misha.
"Mmm yeah." Misha nods shakingly.
"Are you ok?" I chuckle.
"Yeah it's just a bunch of people haven't seen us as a couple."
"Ok you guys can go on now." Kasey says handing us our mics.
"Ready?" I smile.
"Ready." He nods. We walk out and everybody cheers.
"We're not that great." I laugh.
"I love you!" Somebody shouts.
"I love you!" Misha shouts back. I look at him and smile.
"Misha." Jared whispers off stage
"One sec." Misha whispers and runs off.
"Awh um hi. How is everybody?" They all cheer and shout. "I'm gonna take that as a good sign." I laugh. "I guess I can take a fee questions for me since misha ran off?" I sit down as a few fans line up.
"Hi jensen,"
"Hi."
"I'm Jenna and I was wondering how is dean and castiel coping with you and misha?"
"Uhm well its not affecting the show any other then we have lunch together and stuff like that."
"Ok thank you." She walks away back to her seat.
"Hi I'm Kelly." Another fan says. I wave awkwardly. "What's the funniest moment you've had on set?"
"Well I have one with jared, misha and then all three so the one with jared was when-" I see misha get back onstage.
"Wait I wanna tell that one."
"You weren't even there."
"Yes I was." He nods. "Tell them the one about the dog."
"Ok so it was about three years ago and misha was still considered new blood so nobody took him seriously we just pranked him and then went out for a beer but I mean we still do that other then we bring mish along. Anyyyway so misha is walking towards me and then randomly starts screaming 'JENSEN RUN RUN!' and I was like what? So I turn around and this huge dog I mean like massive dog comes running up to me and I like dogs. I love dogs. So I kneel down and the dog just jumps in my arms and here comes jared and he grabs him and goes 'sorry man I just got a new puppy.' And I was like puppy he most be joking and I turn to Misha-" I turn to misha and see him kneeling down with a box.
"Jensen Ross ackles." Misha begins. I start giggling like a maniac. "I didn't have love at first sight it was more like love at the 50th sight because you kept pranking me and making fun of me and then that day you said let's go get a beer is when I started falling in love. Never did I think I'd be in this situation though. Its becoming our fifth anniversary together as friends and our first one as a couple and I know.. I know this is soon and everybody out here in the crowd are probably gagging at how sappy and stupid this is but I love you. I love you so fucking much and I wouldn't take back that day we got into the impala I wouldn't take back the night I came knocking at your hotel door to cuss you out-" he looks backstage and then to the crowd. "I love you jensen ackles and would you marry the fuck out of me?" He opens the ring box and a thin silver band sits. I was over to him and engulf you him in a hug. "Is this a yes?" Misha whispers. I pull away and nod.
"Yes." I say in the mic.
"Yes?!" Misha jumps back into my arms as everybody applauds. When we let go he starts laughing. "So funny story he was so excited to come and forgot the one bag I needed most. And then I felt bad because I was shouting at him."
"You were screaming." I correct him.
"Ok I may have been screaming but it was because I wanted to do this so much but I couldn't if this was in our apartment." He takes it out of the box and grabs my hand.
"I love you." I grin. Misha pushes his lips to mine.
"See now we have a million videos of our proposal."
"And pictures."
"Well Mr. Ackles." Misha wraps his arms around me. "Good present?"
"Perfect present."