eighteen

"Honey I'm home!" Misha shouts playfully.
"How's the apartment?" I ask. His manger got mad because he doesn't spend time over so misha went and checked on it and them ended up staying the night there.
"Good. Lonely. Man I've been spending so much time with you I forgot how lonely it is to stay alone." He sits next to me after picking up Miss Oreo. We wanted a he bit they only had a she. She cute and misha fell in love with her so 150$ later we are proud owners of a sheltered cat.
"Let alone sleep alone." I say.
"I know! It sucks."
"We should just move in together."
"What?" I straighten up.
"I uhm I don't know."
"Move in together?"
"It was a stupid thought babe." Misha chuckles.
"Yeah.. That'd be crazy right? We've only been dating for about 8 months now." I say.
"Yeah I mean I know I spend like every night here but where would I put my things?" Misha shakes his head.
"Yeah.. I do have room in my storage area for things and my closet has plenty of room for your clothes."
"Yeah but its only been like 8 months."
"Yeah."
"I bet miss oreo misses me though when I do leave."
"Yeah she does look sad when you go."
"But we can move in because of a cat.. Can we?"
"I dunno.." I shrug. "You do pay rent at your other place."
"Yeah.. I'd be saving money if I didn't. I could help here."
"You practically live with me anyway."
"Yeah..." He nods. I stand up awkwardly.
"If you want you definitely can. I mean I would have nothing against it."
"Ok." He nods.
"Ok?"
"Its true Jens. We do pretty much live together but I'm a little afraid we do this then I don't know..  I just.. I want to so badly babe but.. I don't know."
"I know.. Its alright." I walk over and pull him up. "I love you, mish. I am ready for you whenever you want. Whether its now or in million years. I want to."
"I love you." Misha says. "I promise I will be ready one day."
-
-
-
-
I feel a heavy weight on me suddenly.
"Jens." Misha whispers. I blink my eyes open to see misha on top of me.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"You should wake up."
"I'm awake" I laugh.
"I love you."
"Uhm I love you too. Babe, are you alright?"
"I've been awake for a long time."
"I see." I run my hand down his back.
"I'm very bored."
"Why didn't you get up?"
"I don't know you look cute when you sleep."
"Mmm." I lean up and kiss him. "You look cute all the time."
"I know." He grins.
"Awh come here!" I flip us around and attack him with my lips. He breaks out laughing. 
"Babe! Stop!" He laughs.
"No. You woke me up." I say and lick his neck.
"Ew." He giggles.
"Ew?!" I gasp.
"You should make me breakfast." Misha whispers.
"Why?"
"Because that's the agreement we come back from the con and you make me breakfast."
"I don't remember."
"You said that."
"Nope."
"You did."
"How about you make me breakfast and I make you bteakfast?"
"Deal." We both get up and grab the same robe. "Mine."
"I'm making you breakfast." Misha glares
"I don't care." I shake my head.
"Fine Ill just wear a flannel." He opens my closet and grabs my dark blue one.
"Neither of us gets this." I throw it in the back of my closet and grab a long sleeve shirt. We don't sleep naked its just cold in the morning.
"What'd you want for breakfast?"
"You." I say pulling the pancake mix out.
"Me. Hmmm how about dessert?"
"Dessert in the morning?" I smile.
"Yeah"
"You know I was gonna make pancakes for breakfast." I turn around and see him on the counter naked. "Wow."
"You're turn, cowboy." I have a cowboy fetish. Ok it's not my fault. I blame it on Clint Eastwood.