twenty-nine

"Ready to go babe?" I ask grabbing my two bags.
"As ready as I'll ever be just promise me we won't stay in the hotel for a month after words?"
"I promise. Cmon the cab is waiting."
"Ok and Mrs. Lakefield said shed come over and make sure miss Oreo is good."
"Good." I grab his hand and we go down to the cab. It is comic con. My favorite con of all. I could die of happiness. I don't know I have a good feeling about this con. I don't know why but misha seems so much more excited than usual which of course makes me feel good jared is happy because gen is gonna make it and everybody that was ever on the show is going to come. Its exciting.. I love it.
"Baby calm down." Misha grabs my arm.
"I'm excited." I bite my lip.
"I am too." He leans over and kisses me.
-
-
-
-
"I can't believe you jensen!" Misha screams at me.
"I'm sorry I didn't see it!" I shout back. I left one of his bags in the apartment And now he's freaking on me.
"God.. What-whatever." He storms out. I sit down on the mattress and then shoot back up. I grab my phone and can jared.
"Hey." He answers.
"I need you to do me a favor."
"Go to your place and grab the bag you left yes misha called already."
"Yes please. It must be a special bag if he's freaking out so much."
"Yeah well I gotta go I'm at your place I'll see you in a fee hours."
"Thank you so much, bye."
"Bye." I sit back down and tsp my fingers together. The door clicks and them misha walks in. "I... I am do sorry mish. I didn't mean to leave it. I was just so excited and I grabbed what I thought was everything." He doesn't say anything just kisses me.
"I'm sorry I screamed at you?" Misha mutters.
"Its fine."
"No its not.. You're perfect and I didn't mean to its just some things give me anxiety and one of those is airplanes and-" I push my lips to his make him shut up. He smiles "I take that as a shut up?" He giggles.
"Yes I love you. What's in that bag any way?"
"A present for you."
"A present for me?" I gasp playfully.
"Yes its a really good one too and its gonna be our 11 month anniversary next week and I wanted to do this for you."
"You didn't have to get me anything." I pull on his hips bring in him closer.
"I wanted too." Misha runs his hands through my hair.
"How can I repay you?"
"Well.. We do have a very mattress." Misha raises his eyebrows.
"Anything for you." I push my lips to his and then make him fall onto me so he's straddeling my hips. "I love you so much." I mutter. He pushes me down so I'm on my back, I take his shirt off and throw it to the ground.

This is short... I'm sorry