fourteen

"And this is my lovely apartment." I walk in with both our bags.
"Babe I've been here before." Misha giggles.
"Not as my boyfriend. That is not a couch anymore it is our make out/ cuddle/ sex couch.
"Ah and what is this called?" He points to the dining room table.
"The stare at each other while we eat table."
"Ok ok and the bed?"
"That is the king of this whole place we can do anything in there." I wink.
"Ok good because I kinda want a shower but don't want in the shower so I'll just go lay on the bed and shower."
"No you have to shower in the shower." I shake my head.
"Oh darn. But no I do need a shower and since we didn't clean our clothes at the hotel like I suggested in stealing some of yours."
"You're stealing all of mine. Do you not remember where you got that shirt?" He looks down and smiles.
"I stole it from you." Misha smiles widely.
"Mmm ok let's go get you some clothes." I walk him into my bedroom and over to the closet.
"Let's see there is a flannel or uhm.. Guess what a flannel." Misha rolls his eyes.
"I have these over here." I walk him to my night shirts. Not like long shirts but shirts I don't like wearing out so I use them to sleep in.
"My random acts one I gave you!" He gasps. Night shirt because i didn't want people looking into it more but guess now I can wear it anywhere.
"Here how about a this one " I pull a sweater from my closet. It was a Christmas gift from my mom. Its not that warm surprisingly.
"I like it."
"No claiming it. It was a gift from my mom."
"Ok I promise I'll give it back. Underwear now?"
"Here in this drawer." I open it.
"Ahh yes I forgot all you wear are these tight black ones."
"They're not tight." I protest.
"Mmm hmm. Sure I'll take these." He grabs the one blue checkered one that I haven't worn probably since highschool.
"Ok there should be shampoo and conditioner and body soap in the corner you can use. The towels are in the cupboard."
"Ok thank you, baby." Misha kisses me slowly.
"Save some hot water for me." I whisper on his lips.
"I will." He walks into the bathroom. I go to the kitchen and look through my fridge and cupboards. Mash potatoes, green beans and... Chicken nuggets... Ok.
-
-
-
-
"Food?" Misha wraps his arms around me.
"Homemade food." I say.
"Mmm yummy."
"Yeah." I plate two plates and then turn around. "Holy shit you are hot." I look him up and down he has my red flannel on instead of the sweater.
"Yeah? I decided to steal a flannel instead."
"You look hot."
"Thank you." He spins around giving me a full view.
"You are cute so cute. I don't know whether to give you a kiss or tuck you into bed."
"Food first." He grabs a plate and then shakes his head. "Chicken nuggets jensen?"
"Its the only meat I have." We both stop and shake our heads. "I.."
"Wow. I have to go." Misha says
"I have meat. You've seen it."
"Sit down.. Please. Don't make me regret loving you." I sit next to him and start eating.
"So.. We're home."
"And still dating. Isn't that amazing." He says the last part in a mocking way.
"Ok I didn't want to come back at first because I liked being with you. And now you get tired of me you can just leave and go to your place. At the hotel you get tired of me you have to put up sleeping next to me."
"I'm not tired of you. I like your bad jokes and neediness. I probably will never get tired of you."
"Okay."
"But I will need to go home eventually. We can't just move in right away that'd be so irresponsible and stupid."
"I'm gonna kidnap you."
"I'm a grown man babe."
"I'm gonna mannap you."
"I promise I won't leave for a Long time. Not until we both run out if clothes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too now eat your chicken nuggets."