twenty-two

Thomas begged us to bring him home at midnight. So we did. After a lot of crying and yelling I just drove him home came back and fell asleep. Misha pushes his back against me.
"Good morning." I chuckle pulling him closer.
"Mmmm can we stay here forever?" He rolls onto his other side to look me in the eyes.
"Yes."
"I'm surprised you're up." Misha kisses me.
"I'm tired as hell but I'm up." I nod.
"Sleep if you're tired."
"No. I like looking at you." I run my hand on his hip and kiss him.
"Mmm you're a good morning kisser."
"Thank you." I smile.
"Can you believe we are laying in our bed kissing each other?"
"I can't believe I, jensen ackles, is laying in bed with misha Collins." I smile at him.
"I can't beilve I?" Misha laughs.
"Shut up." I laugh. "You know what I mean."
"I do." He pushes his lips to mine again. I think the best thing in the morning is kissing. His kisses. Its cute and lovingly. I love laying in bed and talking while kissing and sometimes we try talking and kissing and then we start giggling. "Did you know I love you and I think you're gonna be a great dad one day."
"What?" I smile with a little laugh.
"You are gonna be the best dad ever."
"Are you telling me you're pregnant?" I giggle.
"No. No. I just... I've seen you with Thomas and he loves you a lot. You're gonna be great."
"We're gonna be great parents. I love you." I push my lips to his. "I love you." I whisper and then deepen it pulling him on top of me.
"I love you too." Misha smiles in the kiss. I bite his bottom lip.
"Breskfast?" I wiggle my eyebrows.
"Breakfast." Misha nods.
-
-
-
-
"Mish." I moan running my hands through his hair as he sucks me off. He pulls me closer and then licks the top making me come."Ohh-oh my god." I push my head against the back of the couch. Misha stands up and sits next to me. "How." I sigh.
"I really like suckers and Popsicles." He winks.
"You sure you don't want anything?"
"I'm good. I actually really like doing that."
"Sucking me? You like doing that?"
"Mmm hmm."
"Wow you are crazy." I laugh. "I love you?"
"Put your pants on." He laughs and slaps my thigh. I stand up and pull my jeans on along with my boxers.
"Lunch?" I ask
"Yes. I'm starving."
"You did a lot of work today."
"Stop!" Misha punches my arms playfully.
"You're the one that likes to spend so much time on your knees."
"Jensen I swear to god I will never blow you again."
"Ok ok I'm sorry." I pull him into me and kiss him. "Thank you."
"I hate you." Misha scrowls.
"That's to bad because I am in love with you and you can't change that so."
-
-
-
-
I turn the t.v off and shake misha.
"Babe you awake?" I ask. He doesn't reply. I pick him up and carry him to the bed. "Let's get these off." I pull his jeans down. "Do you have popcorn in your mouth?" I whisper and open his mouth and of course a soggy piece of popcorn falls out. "You feel asleep with food in your mouth?" I pull the covers up onto him and then get in next to him.
"You take good care of me." Misha mutters.
"You made me carry you into the bedroom and pull popcorn out of your mouth.."
"Shhh I'm sleeping."
"I hate you so much." I chuckle.
"I love you so much." Misha wiggles closer into me.
"Night, mish."