eight

"But I really love this." Misha whispers kissing the little pocket of fat on my stomach.
"No, why I hate it and I try so hard for it to go away but it won't."
"You can hate it all you want because I have enough love for the both of us." He kisses it again.
"It's not cute or manly.. Its just stupid." I mutter.
"Its perfect like the rest of your body."
"Your body is perfect mine is not."
"That's what you think but this will forever be mine." Misha pats the little pocket of fat and then lays his head back on his pillow. We just had sex like three times. I've never had sex three times. There was once I was about to graduate and daneel brought in this smoking hot girl and we had a three way but even then I only came twice and as much as making out and touching and licking they did I could not get myself back up. But misha he just leans down and kisses me in the right spot and I'm good. Misha and I would be great porn stars. "What're you thinking about?" He asks me.
"Do you want me to answer truthfully?"
"Both."
"I was admiring how perfect you are."
"And the truth?"
"Us becoming porn stars."
"Mmmm sounds fun." Misha kisses me and then lays his head down on my pillow.
"I do think your perfect." I whisper holding a naked misha in my arms.
"Yeah." He whispers. "I know."
-
-
-
"Did you know this jackass the first day I was on set he fucking threw a pie at me everytime I got changed into clean clothes. At the time I had a girlfriend so I came home and she was like oh no misha bad firsy day? And I was like no they accept me."
"I remember that. He was new and I was like hmm look I have money I like pie let's do this." Jared laughs.
"I got his favorite pie every time. I was the airin boy."
"He was I didn't even think about the favorite pie thing. I was just like Jensen get me more pie."
"Good times." I smile.
"Good times." Misha walks over and wraps his arm around me.
"Question from you yes!" Jared points. "I just was wondering where is gen?"
"Oh she was here for a day and then had to go back home to get tom and Shep to school."
"Do you want kids, jensen?" Another fan asks.
"Yes I do. Two to be exact."
"Two?" Misha asks.
"Yeah how many do you want?"
"Up to three but no less then one." I cock my head and smile at misha. "What?" He laughs.
"Nothing nothing.. Uhm next question."
"If you could date Cas or misha which one would it be."
"Uhm who me?" I ask.
"Everybody."
"I don't know Cas could zap us to Europe but I'm much more fun." Misha smiles.
"Well I would go with castiel." Jared says. "He is an angel who doesn't love castiel."
"I uh neither...? Bo-th??" I look at misha and shrug.
"We all know jensen has a thing for both." Jared laughs.
"That could very well be true." Misha winks.
"I gotta go to the bathroom." I say and get off the stage.
"Jensen." Jared says.
"What?!" I shout turning around.
"What's wrong?"
"You and misha are teaming up on me out there making it seem like I have some huge crush on him!"
"You do! You did at least." He says but then sighs. "Im sorry. Ok I didn't know you would be sensitive about that. I'm sorry"
"Its fine. Why...uh why didn't misha come get me?"
"I thought It would be kinda weird you know you run off stage and misha comes to the rescue."
"Sometimes I wish we would be able to do that. But I don't know on one hand I so badly want to come out and have romanic dates and walk down in our pajamas and have breakst together but on the other I don't want people freaking out and getting way into our relationship."
"Yeah.." Misha comes up behind Jared.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah."
"I was just playing around, babe."
"I know its just either way they're gonna look way more into it. If I say Cas they're gonna think something between dean and castiel. If I say misha they're gonna think something between us."
"I get it." Misha laughs.
"Stop laughing!" I chuckle.
"I love you, go finish the show I'll be back tonight." Misha runs off.