ten

"Good morning." I smile wrapping my arms around misha.
"I think this is the first time we've woekn up at the same time since we've been here." Misha chuckles.
"No there was two other times but this is nice." He rolls onto his back and I cuddle into him.
"Are you gonna run jared to the airport today?"
"Nah.. I think I'll just say good bye before he goes."
"Babe he's going now."
"Oh! Shit!" I jump and look for pants. All I'm wearing right now is boxers and one of Misha's gishwes shirts.
"Babe they-" misha says as I run out ignoring the pants.
"Jared wait!" I say running down the the end of the hall.
"Hey? Uhm.. You're not wearing pants."
"Yeah I couldn't find any. I just wanted to say see ya later."
"Ok." He laughs. "I'll see you when you guys come back."
"Yeah. Ok bye love you man."
"Love you to jensen, tell misha I say bye."
"Ok bye." I walk back to the room and see my pants on the couch.
"You took them off while we were watching t.v."
"Oh.. Oh yeah"
"Hey wanna get breakfast?"
"Yeah. Let me put these on." I grab my jeans.
"Thatd be a good idea." Misha giggles.
"I thought i could just go down there like this." I bow making him giggle more. "Or just nothing at all?"
"Mmm save that for me?"
"You mean I can't go naked?" Misha giggles and shakes his head. His giggling makes me happy. Its not a laugh where he's clapping and making that little snort or chuckling where he kinda 'yeah ok shut up' its a giggle where he srunches his nose up and smiles and bites his lip.. Its cute. I like making him giggle. "What about cowboy boots and short shorts?"
"No." Misha giggles and falls back onto the bed. I go over and pull him up. "You're so weird."
"I'm very weird and I can't help it."
"I like you being weird." He pulls me in and kisses me. "I love you." Misha smiles.
"I love you more." I push our lips together and then sigh. "You are so cute in just boxers but get up so we can eat."
"Fine but you'll... No you won't actually."
"What?"
"I was gonna say you have to change your shirt but uh no you don't."
"You think this is a good idea?" I ask.
"You and me?"
"Yes and no. You and me going down there holding hands. You and me being public. You and me-"
"We will be fine." Misha strides over and kisses me. "We're going on a date tonight by the way."
"Where ya takin me?" I ask as we walk out.
"A special place."
"In the hotel room?"
"Nope it is out. It's our first date out."
"Do I dress fancy?"
"Yes. A suit is not required but a nice button up and jeans and maybe a tie." Misha reaches for my hand but I pull away.
"I'm sorry I'm so not use to this." I intertwine our fingers."Ok so tonight. What time?"
"6. I would do serving romantic and cliche like rent a room for myself so I can pick you up. Or something but there is a car that's gonna take us and I'm really excited." Misha stops and looks at me. "This is great. Best date of your life." Misha leans up and kisses me. There is a loud gasp.. Group gasp. We pull apart and see four girls standing at the counter taking pictures of us.
"No no please don't uhm." I walk over to them. "Please do not post those or anything. Ok? We will come out soon but no no please don't." I beg.
"Cockles is real?" The red hair asks. I cock my head to the right. What the hell is cockles? I know its a food but I've heard cockles before and not in a food way.
"Uhm cockles is ackles and collins mashed together." Misha says. "But please guys. This is new to us and we just wanna make sure it all works out before we come out. We've only gone on one date."
"Is that why you wouldn't let us in your room?" I knew she looked familiar! She was the girl who kept watching misha and I from that tour thing jared was doing.
"Yes he's staying with me. We want to keep it secret. Please don't post or say anything. We will do anything?"
"Can we get a picture together?"
"Yes absolutely." 30 minutes and a million photos later misha and I finally say goodbye.