Part 1: Origins

Things have been really weird in Beacon Hills lately. Last week three kids went missing from my class and no one's bat an eye, they just say 'don't worry about it'. We've also gotten more storms than usual but apparently, that is also something to 'not worry about'. Look at me ranting on without even a slight introduction, I'm Melody Blue. You won't know who I am and sadly neither will my friends, for me there's no future beyond this night. I'm here to tell you about the night that Beacon Hills became the beacon of supernatural.

"Mom, I'm going to the library to meet the gang."

"Mel it's getting late, you can go tomorrow."

"No mom, please it'll be super quick I promise. We have...have a project and..and we're almost done just a quick run, please."

"Fine Mel, but no later than 8:30, you seem to forget you're in eighth grade."

"Yea but we live in a super safe town, that was the reason for living here, you said it yourself." I laugh at the priceless look on her face when I use her words against her.

I grab my bike and head to the library. We don't really have a project you caught me, but we are the only ones worried about what is happening in town and we're looking into it. Stiles' dad is a policeman and that is how we get some of our information, along with the information Scott can sneak away from his mom, she works at the hospital. Those two snoops are my best friends, well two of them, there's also Lydia and Allison, the five of us get into trouble together all the time. Which makes it sadder they don't remember me at all, but let us continue.

As I rode past the crazy house as I call it, I notice the place filled with cops. The crazies are breaking the windows and trying to get out. I pedal as fast as I can to get away from there, if Stilinski spots me I'm doomed and homebound. Luckily he was too busy to see me ride by. I just hoped they would get that under control, and made my way to the library.

"Mel, what took you so long?" Lydia, as impatient as always

"I had to sneak past Stilinski, the crazies are trying to escape."

"What!" Whoops, I forgot Stiles was there, "I have to go check on my dad." He grabs his stuff.

"No, Stiles he'll send you home, we need you." Scott, the voice of reason even in eighth grade.

We sat back down and tried to follow the clues that could lead us to the kids and to whoever is taking them. I know you're wondering, 'Maybe it's Kids being kidnapped, what makes it supernatural,' well each kid that has been taken, was grabbed from their room, at night, with no sign of struggle or entry. The houses were secured, the windows and doors locked. How did they vanish?, that's right, supernaturally. We need to be ready, in case one of us is next.

"Guys, where's Allison?" Just as I uttered those words, she ran through the doors and locked them behind her.

We all jump up, "What's wrong?" I ask

"Something's coming, we have to hide." she panics

"Is it one of the patients, have they escaped," Stiles says

"No, no, I think that was just a distraction. What ever it is, it's coming here, it's coming for us."

There are moments in life when your brain forgets how to function and how to tell your body to breath, this was one of them. Allison ran to a storage room in the back of the library and pulled the doors open. 'BANG' 'BANG', someone was trying to get into the library with some heavy force.

"In here," she whispered

We ran to the storage room and down the little stairs it had. When you're this scared, it's really hard to keep your breathing, in line and quiet. We hear the doors swing open and then dead silence fell. We see someone walk past the little storage room window, the silence was terrifying, not even the sound of her steps were heard. With one deep breath she took, it's like she inhaled our smell, our fear, because she instantly found us. She pulled the window out of it's frame.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you." a horrifying smile formed on her face.

She grabbed Allison by the hair before she could run, pulled her out and threw her across the room. Poor Allison, we had no idea she was still alive. There was no way out for us, we were trapped and she knew it. Lydia sat in corner crying, staring off at the walls, it's like she instantly lost it. Scott and Stiles were trying to get the vent open, so it was up to me to distract this thing. I grabbed a mail opener and stabbed her arm, she let out a horrific scream and grabbed me before I could retreat.

"First you," she sniffs the air, "Then the banshee" there's that creepy smile again.

Banshee? Lydia? No way, how could she be. We read about banshee's when we were trying to figure out what was happening in town. Did she find us because of Lydia. It doesn't matter, Lydia is still my friend, and I'm still the distraction. I stabbed her again causing her to scream once more, but her hold on me got stronger. She was trying to pull me through the window, but I wasn't going to let that happen.

I turned to my terrified friend, "Lydia scream." I plead

"I can't, I can't, no, no" she was still focused on the wall

"Lydia PLEASE." I don't know how long I can do this.

Stiles runs over to Lydia and grabs her, "LYDIAAA" he shouts causing her to finally blink and focus on us.

"SCREAMMMM" I shout

Lydia lets out this shrieking scream, god did it hurt, but it hurt the creature more. She let me go and began to scream, her black eye's bled and she fell to the ground. We took that as our sign to run. Scott opened the doors and we ran out, but before I could get far, I felt a piercing pain in my chest. I looked down and saw her claws through my chest. It all happened so quickly. She killed me. As she turned her attention to my terrified friends, two bangs of a gun were heard and she was down. The Argents had shown up to save my friends, it was too late for me, but they were saved. Now you might wonder why they don't remember such a horrific night. It's because the Argents took them to a man, what was his name, that's right Deaton. He made them forget.

"I don't think this is a good idea," he tried to tell them, "It is their destiny to fight together. Even if I do make them forget this, they will be drawn to one another, they will find their way."

"We will pass that bridge when we get there, now make them forget." Mrs. Argent was always a bit scary.

Deaton did as he was told, and just like that they forgot me, that night, the supernatural, they even forgot how good of friends they all were. Stiles and Scott regained their friendship instantly and it was stronger than ever, it was as if they had a little fight forgot each other for a day or two then became brothers again. As for Lydia and Allison, they became friends again after Allison moved back to Beacon Hills, but didn't include the boys much. At least, not yet they didn't. I bet you're wondering how I know the outcome of this situation if I was dead on the library floor, the thing is, when does anyone stay dead in Beacon Hills.

After all, it is our destiny......

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi hope you're enjoying the story :) please vote, and share it. Drop a comment too :). Thank you for reading <3 Origins is just to give you some background but the story gets better please read on <3 <3