Do you hear that

LYDIA'S P.O.V

I keep telling everyone that everything's fine, I try to pretend like the singing in my head isn't getting louder but it is. I can't focus in class, I lose concentration during our study sessions, and I can't figure out where it's coming from. It's like a hypnotic whisper and it's driving me insane. I think its time I tell everyone...I'm meeting them after class.

"Hey...you ok" Melody sits down next to me, bringing me out of my head.

"Yea, I'm ok" I smile.

"Well while you were daydreaming over here, the cutie over there has been watching you." She points towards the back of the room.

He's is cute, but I don't have the mental capacity to deal with a guy right now

"He's ok," I shrugged

"Ok? He's hot, has sort of a sexy nerd vibe."

"Well then you date him." Where is this professor

"I can't, I'm sort of seeing someone." She smiles

"Melody Blue has a boyfriend? Who?"

"Isaac" she laughs

Wait a minute.."Isaac? Like Beacon Hills Isaac?"

"Yea, after he helped us out we kind of talked."

"But he's in France" talk about long distance

"Yea but we've seen each other a few times" her smile says it all, she's got it bad.

"I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, which means hot guy is all yours" Why are we back to this.

Thankfully Professor Cane walked in before Melody could continue her campaign for corner guy.

"I don't know I feel like Professor Cane and I have more of a connection." I whispered

"Lydia!" Her shock is hilarious.

STILES' P.O.V

"Excuse me, I'm looking for my girlfriend who likes to come and sit on swings even though she's a college student"

"In here defense her boyfriend is sometimes childish."