Part 3: Destiny's a B*tch

Its been six months since Isaac was killed. Melody left school for a while, visited her sister, and got reacquainted with nature. She's back on campus now since she was informed she has used up the appropriate grieving time according to the school.

Lydia and Melody have spoken from time to time keeping Mel updated on everyone. Lydia has been seeing Grant, Scott is on the school football team which hardly seems fair to the regular players. Stiles and Liv have been a bit rocky but still hanging in there. Meanwhile Melody has been replaying Isaac's messages just to hear his voice again, but she wont tell anyone that.

They blamed Isaac's death on Sawyer since she's dead too, and the Argents handled everything. Melody refused to go back to her dorm, thankfully Lydia requested another bed in her room.

LYDIA'S P.O.V

Lydia has been spending time in Grants off campus house. She slept in today knowing that Melody arrives at night. She gets up and ready to meet up with her at their room. She heads downstairs and leaves Grant cuddling his pillow.

"Hey Mel, I'm leaving Grant's house in like 15 minutes I just need to wake him up but I'll meet you in the room." Lydia leaves Melody a voice mail and heads back up to wake Grant.

"Hey sleeping beauty I'm heading back to my dorm." Lydia throws a pillow and him.

" Lydia throws a pillow and him

"I'm late." He shouts and jumps off the bed. "Lyd.."

"Grant its 9pm, you're not late for anything." She intrrupts him, he lets out a tired sigh as Lydia heads downstairs again.

"Can you make me a sandwich." He shouts from the bathroom.

A strange breeze flows through the kitchen. Lydia looks around but the windows are closed.

"Lydia" a whisper drifts though the kitchen. She looks up the stairs but hears Grant in the bathroom.

"LYDIA." She hears it louder than a whisper now.

"That can't be her, this isn't real. It's in my head." Lydia chants to herself realizing that the voice she's hearing calling her name resembles Allison's voice.

Lydia makes her way back to the kitchen and cleans up. She tries to move quickly before she loses her mind.

She makes her way to the stairs but the sound of the windows slamming open catch her attention. A gust of wind surges in "Lydia we're coming" rings in Lydia's ears too loud for her to bare, she lets out a shrieking scream. Catching Grants attention.

 Catching Grants attention