The Return

I haven't been to Beacon Hills since that night about five years ago now. My friends should be seniors, I wonder what's that like, I never did return to a normal life. How could I.. I was supposed to be dead and now I'm...immortal. You may wonder how that happened, well the creature that hunted us down and put her claws in me was actually a Were-bear which makes me a Were-bear now, difference is I can't turn into a full bear because I haven't taken an innocent life. I'm rambling again, back to Beacon Hills...two ruthless twins of my kind are headed straight there and I have to protect my friends even if they don't remember me..it's time to go home.

"Danny you're going to be late for school hurry," I can hear my mom shout to my little sister. She's a freshman now, I missed seeing my family. My death was blamed on one of the patients from Eichen house who escaped that night, but he was just the unfortunate fall guy obviously.

"No one is ever on time for high school mom, only the nerds." Danny runs to the car, she looks beautiful.

I haven't been home in so long, I miss them so much, but to them I died. I became a danger, a monster I didn't know how to control at first. I had to leave them behind for their safety. This is why I have to stop the twins, they're a psychopathic pair. Their eyes are fully black because they've killed many innocents. As for me my eyes have a gold in them and I plan on keeping them that way.

I can smell them, the Madden twins, they've been here, they watched my family.

I have to stay close to Danny

I have to stay close to Danny. I get on my motorcycle and follow her to school. There it is again, their smell...before I could stop my bike was already crashing. I flip off the bike, it's them.

"Where you going little Mel," Tate mocks me, while Leo grabs me.
"You should've seen this coming" Leo chimes in as he bares his claws and puts his hand around my neck.

"No Leo

"No Leo...we're not after her yet, oh no first her family, then her town," Tate gets closer to me, "and as you watch your town burn then and only then will we rip your throat out," he screams.

Leo throws me at a car and they run off, I can hear their growls fade, they're going for Danny.

I writhed in pain as I get up, but my pain would ease, Danny's pain won't. I have to get to the school and save Danny, save the town. I get back on my bike and speed to Beacon Hills High.

I can't see Danny but I've caught her scent. I'll keep my distance until she needs me...if she needs me. Wait...what is that smell. It's not the twins, its not a were-bear at all. Its a wolf. I have to get closer, maybe they can help me, if they're not evil that is. Maybe the wolf can smell me too.

"I know that face, It's Scott," just as I said his name he turned slightly in my direction. Did he hear me? No way...how could he hear me. Could he be the wolf I smell.

"Scott." I say in a low tone, he turns around and looks right at me. It is him.

I get on my bike as he watches me, "Here boy," I whistle at him and ride off

I get on my bike as he watches me, "Here boy," I whistle at him and ride off. If I know Scott he'll find me, especially if he's a wolf now, he's got my scent.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Vote/Share :). Drop a comment and tell me if you enjoy the pictures.