Remember Me

"I knew you'd find me scott"

"How did you know?" He walks into my old abandoned house. My mom moved to another side of town when I died.

"You're a wolf, I smell it" I continue to sharpen my arrowheads. "Did Lydia regain her banshee ability" He's tensing up, I can feel it.

"How did you know Lydia was a banshee?" His stance changed slightly to defense mode. He didn't notice.

I blow off the silver that powdered on my arrow, "Tell me Scott, how's Allison?" That struck a nerve, what's wrong with Alli.

"Allison is dead, is this a joke. Who are you?" Scott steps in closer just as Stiles comes in.

"Stiles..still human I sense" at least one of us is.

"Actually I was possessed once." Sounds like a fun story. "I like to think I'm the comic relief of the group. Who the hell are you?" How do I put this lightly for them.

I put down my arrows, "Melody," I face them "Melody Blue," their confusion grew. I bare my claws "Were-bear." I smile.

"Wer

"Wer...were...bear," Stiles stutters, "That's a thing?."

"We've seen stranger...haven't we?" Scott adds.

"So, now that we've been introduced, I need your help Scott." I hope he agrees.

"With what?...how do you know so much about us?" I really don't have time for this.

"Short version?" I clear my throat, this should be good. "I've know you guys my whole life, one night we tried to figure out what was going on in town and we got attacked by what turned out to be a Were-bear, she killed me, the Argents killed her and a guy named Deaton erased your memories." That was a long sentence

Stiles looked beyond confused, but I need Scott to believe me. "You can hear my heart Scott, I didn't lie once." I say.

"She's right she didn't lie," he looks at Stiles. "But how can any of that be true," He's puzzled, I'm screwed.