Destruction

I haven't heard that scream in five years

I haven't heard that scream in five years. It hurts so much worse this time around. Lydia's scream projected some sort of force field so strong it threw Leo straight into a pole piercing his heart killing him instantly.

Tate let out a pained growl as his brother's body bled out. "You're all dead." He shouted and ran off.

"Stiles....please wake up." Lydia rocked him back and forth.

Scott listened for a heart beat and heard nothing. "I..I can't hear his heart....Mel..I can't hear his heart." He panicked

"It started..." this is my fault.

Lydia looks at me, her eyes lost "What started?"

"The transformation..."

Scott puts Stiles in the jeep and speeds to Deaton, Stiles hasn't woken up, I hope Deaton can find a way to stop this

Deaton is already waiting for us outside. Scott carries Stiles inside and Deaton begins to work on him. He just keeps grabbing different jars and injecting Stiles with things. God, I hope this works.

Lydia freezes in front of the door. "Someone's going to die" she whispers.

Scott looks up at Lydia from his phone. "He has my mom." He turns his phone around, Tate tied his mom up, but where.

"We'll find her Scott" I assure him

"I can't leave Stiles, but I can't leave my mom." You can hear the fear in his voice.

"I'll stay with Stiles, go find your mom." Lydia walks towards Stiles and grabs his hand "Let me save you" she whispers.

"Is this going to work" Scott asks Deaton

"If he doesn't wake up in 5 minutes...it may have been too late." He looks down.

"You call me if anything changes...anything." Scott urges and we leave.

Lydia's P.O.V

Scott and Melody leave to save his mom. It's like we never have a day off, save the town lose a friend. I can't lose this one, not Stiles.