Chaos

Stiles thinks its a good idea to tell his dad about me, he says he knows about Scott so I guess its fine, I just don't understand why.

We walk into the station and Stiles motions for me to sit down. Haven't been in here in years. I can't just sit here, this is a waste of time. I listen in on Stiles and his dad.

Dad do you remember a young girl that was killed about five years ago.

Yea..she was attacked by a patient from Eichen House who escaped that night. Why?

Melody Blue....

Yea..how do you--what is this about Stiles

She's back dad..

What? I closed that case Stiles, what do you mean she's back, she was killed.

Yea..no dad she's back and there's two guys here threatening to destroy the town and kill her family.

Is...is that why her mother was killed.

Yea..it was them.

Is she like Scott?

Well....sort of...she's uh--well she's a Were-bear

Sheriff nervously chuckles, "Were

Sheriff nervously chuckles, "Were....bear? That's real" like father like son.

I figured this was my cue. I walked into his office. "Hi sheriff...long time no see." I awkwardly smile.

He takes a deep breath and leans back on his chair. "I worked your case....does anyone stay dead around here." He shakes his head. "No offense" he adds.

"Stiles just thought you should know what's going on." Still don't know why

"Dad these guys are dangerous, do not engage" Stiles says sternly.

"Stiles go home, and YOU don't engage" Nice to know the his dad hasn't changed.

I get a text from Scott, 'They left bodies' they've started already. We can't save everyone in time. "Stiles..we have to go." I interrupted.

"Everything alright?" Mr. Stilinski asks

"Yea...I just need to get back....make sure my sister is alright." Can't tell you there's bodies can I.

"I'm sorry about your mom..Melody." he sincerely says.

"Thank you." I give him a small smile, "Stiles" I say and walk away.